General Knowledge Quizzes Part 7
1. Total internal reflection of light is possible when light enters from which thing?
2. The book ‘Worshipping False Gods’s is written by which person?
3. When was the Rolling plan designed?
4. Which is a global biodiversity hotspot in India?
5. During which reign was Kalidasa lived?
6. In the human body, cowper’s glands form a part of which system?
7. The resolution for removing the Vice-President of India can be moved in which sabha?
8. Which transition metal is in liquid state?
9. Which type of forest exhibits highest bio-diversity ?
10. Which Rashtrakuta ruler established a victory pillar in Rameshwaram ?
11. Who directed the famous T.V. serial ‘Tandoori Nights’?
12. The UNESCO declared 2011 as which International Year?
13. In absence of ribosome in cell which function does not takes place?
14. Where are Tapovan and Vishnugarh Hydroelectric Projects located?
15. Who was the last ruler of the Tughlaq dynasty of the Delhi Sultanate ?
16. To whom does the Public Accounts Committee submit its report?
17. If a bar magnet is cut length wise into 3 parts, what will the total number of poles be?
18. Why does the Issue Department of the RBI maintain a against printing of note?
19. With which river is the Omkareshwar Project associated?
20. The ruler which was not invited to join the confederacy to fight against Vijaynagar in the battle of Talikota?
Quiz Question Answer
1. Water to air 2. Arun Shourie 3. 1978-83 4. Western Ghats 5. Chandragupta II 6. Reproductive system 7. Rajya Sabha alone 8. Mercury 9. Tropical rain forest 10. Krishna III 11. Saeed Jaffrey 12. International Year of Chemistry 13. Protein synthesis 14. Uttarakhand 15. Nasir-ud-din-Mahmud 16. The Speaker of the Lok Sabha 17. 6 18. Minimum Reserve System 19. Narmada 20. Berar
One CommentLeave a Reply
Thanks for the useful and well compiled quiz questions ans answers