Latest Quiz Questions Answers Part 33
1. Which disease is caused by bacteria and spread though faecal matter by houseflies?
2. Who is the ex-officio Chairman of Rajya Sabha?
3. Which colloids are solvent loving colloids?
4. Among the Union Territories of India, which one has the largest size?
5. During which reign was the Purana Qila constructed?
6. Which Australian player was known as ‘Fruitfly’ amongst the rest of the team?
7. Which type of unemployment mostly found in India?
8. What is a glass sided tank, bowl in which aquatic animals live?
9. Where are Shevaroy Hills located?
10. By whom was the Sikh Khalsa founded?
11. Under which act was the Supreme Court set up?
12. The resistance of material increases with temperature. What is this?
13. Pravin Arnre and Vinod Kambli played for which province in South Africa?
14. Kodaikanal, the famous hill-station of South India, is situated on which hills?
15. On 13th April of which year Guru Gobind Singh established Khalsa?
16. The Olympic Museum was opened at which place?
17. The word “biodiversity” is a combination of which two words?
18. Which Judge of the Supreme Court was unsuccessfully sought to be impeached?
19. Which relates to the formation of the Himalayas?
20. The Maratha power reached its zenith during which Peshwaship?
Quiz Question Answer
1. Typhoid 2. Vice-President 3. Lyophilic 4. Pondicherry 5. Sher Shah 6. Merv Hughes 7. Disguised 8. Aquarium 9. Tamil Nadu 10. Guru Gobind Singh 11. Regulating Act 12. Metal 13. Boland 14. Palni hills 15. 1699 16. Lausanne 17. Biology and diversity 18. Justice Ramaswami 19. Folding of the geosyncline 20. Balaji II
One CommentLeave a Reply
Thanks for the useful and well compiled quiz questions ans answers