Quiz Questions General Knowledge 2018 Part 16
1. Sex determination of child is done by whose chromosome?
2. Who is authorised to decide over a dispute regarding disqualification of a member of Parliament?
3. Who firstly demonstrated experimentally the existence of electromagnetic wave?
4. Which is not essentially a species of the Himalayan vegetation?
5. What are the main channels of our knowledge about the Indus Valley Civilization?
6. When is International Human Solidarity Day observed?
7. The United Nations declared 2001 as which International Year?
8. What is the effect of overseretion of harmone from pituitary gland?
9. Which type of forest covers the maximum area in India?
10. What was the rate of land revenue as ‘given in the dharma shastras ?
11. The Lok Sabha is called in session for at least how many times in a year’?
12. Heating pyrites in air to remove sulphur is known as which name?
13. If the cash-reserve ratio is lowered by the Central bank, what will be its effect on credit creation?
14. The Matatila multipurpose project is located in which state?
15. What did the name ‘Ratnakara’ denoted In ancient Indian historical geography?
16. ‘Queen’s berry Rules’ is the name. give to the rules in which game?
17. By whom the concept of survival of the fittest as advanced?
18. When can the salaries of High Court judges be reduced?
19. Which shipyard is known for the manufacture of bargets, coasters and dredgers?
20. In which country was Buddhism first propogated outside India?
Quiz Question Answer
1. Father 2. President 3. Hertz 4. Mahogany 5. Archaeological excavations 6. December 20 7. International Year of Volunteers 8. Increase growth in lenght 9. Tropical moist deciduous forest 10. 1/6 11. Thrice 12. Roasting 13. Increase 14. Uttar Pradesh 15. The Indian Ocean 16. Boxing 17. Herbert Spencer 18. During a Financial Emergency 19. Garden Reach Shipyard 20. Srilanka