General Knowledge Part 50
1. The ODI Player of the Year 2012’ Award was given by ICC to which India cricketer?
2. Who has created world record in the men’s 100 metres sprint event at 2008 Olympic Games?
3. Which ceil organelles function as the power house of a living cell ?
4. Which States of the U.S.A. are attached to Mexico?
5. Who was the earliest Sufi Saint to have settled at Ajmer?
6. The members of the State Legislative Assembly are elected for what period?
7. How many image can a man see if he stands between two plane mirrors inclined at an angle of 60°?
8. What is the basic attribute of a formal organization?
9. Khartoum is situated at the confluence of which rivers?
10. Under which reign did Mughal Empire extend up to Tamil territory in the South?
11. The Winter Olympic came into being in which year?
12. By which Transfer of genetic information from one generation to the other is accomplished?
13. Which One feature is distinguishing the Rajya Sabha from the vidhan Parishad?
14. Which is the suthernmost city?
15. Which Rajput mansabdar revolted against Aurangzeb ?
16. Which hydrocarbon is mainly present in gobar gas?
17. Who wrote the book Babubivah?
18. If the price of an inferior good falls, what about its demand?
19. Which gulf would have to be crossed to reach Sri Lanka from Nagercoil ?
20. Which was the last governor of Bengal appointed by the Mughal emperor?
Quiz Question Answer
1. Virat Kohli 2. Usain Bolt 3. Mitochondria 4. California and Texas 5. Sheikh Moinuddin Chisti 6. 5 years 7. 5 8. Rules and regulations 9. White Nile and Blue Nile 10. Aurangzeb 11. 1924 12. By transfer RNA 13. Indirect election 14. Raipur 15. Durgadas Rathore 16. Methane 17. Ishwar Chandra Vidyasagar 18. Remains constant 19. Gulf of Mannar 20. Murshid Quli Khan
One CommentLeave a Reply
Thanks for the useful and well compiled quiz questions ans answers