GK Quiz With Answers Part 17
1. There is no net transfer of energy by the particles of the medium in which waves?
2. Jaspal Rana is a distinguished athlete in which game?
3. Which provides the largest part of the demand for loanable funds in India?
4. Moho discontinuity lies at the depth of approximately howmany kilometers?
5. Who was well-known patron of the Mahayana of Buddhism?
6. From the evolutionary point of view, which is the most primitive animal?
7. By whom are the Chief Justice and other Judges of the High Court are appointed?
8. What is reduction of oxide with carbon at high temperature called?
9. Which is the higest plateau in the world?
10. Who authored the Tamil epic ‘Silappadikaram’ ?
11. S. Vijaya Lakshmi and Nisha Mohita are associated with which game?
12. How many gold medals did India win at the XIth Asian Games?
13. At what level does the Natura 2000 network operate?
14. Which atmospheric layer that reflects radio waves is called?
15. How is Manimekalai is looked?
16. Where can the report of the UPSC discussed?
17. Conversion of chemical energy into electrical energy occurs in which thing?
18. What is the main source of revenue to meet different expenditures?
19. What is a line on a map which joins places having the same rainfall called?
20. Which Gupta king is famous for his courageous stand against the Hunas?
Quiz Question Answer
1. Stationary waves 2. Shooting 3. Corporate businesses 4. 400 km 5. Kanishka 6. Turtle 7. President 8. Smelting 9. Pamir Plateau 10. Ilango 11. Chess 12. One 13. European 14. Ionosphere 15. As the Odyssey of Tamil 16. In Parliament before being accepted 17. Battery 18. Internal borrowings 19. Isohyet 20. Skanda Gupta