General Knowledge Quiz and Answers Part 48
1. When is World Day for Audiovisual Heritage, recognized by the UN observed?
2. Maximum nutritive element aborbed by blood from which part of alimentary canal?
3. Under whose signature are the members of All-India Services appointed?
4. Which climate best suited for horticulture?
5. Before ascending the Maurya throne, How was Ashoka served?
6. From which one among the following water sources, the water is likely to be contaminated with fluoride?
7. In which year did the first modem Olympic Games take place?
8. Which neighbouring country has objections on Indian Baglihar Hydro-electric Project?
9. Which region does not receive most of its rainfall during winter?
10. What were the two colossal images of the Buddha at Bamiyan?
11. Which genetic disease is sex -linked ?
12. What is the part of the Constitution that reflects the mind and ideals of the framers?
13. When will a hot body radiate maximum energy?
14. Which African country is richer than others in gold and diamond?
15. Who has been called the ‘Napoleon of India’ ?
16. Yondieki who set up a new world record in 10,000 meters race, belongs to which country?
17. How many players are there on each side in a women’s Basketball game?
18. Who proved that DNA is the basic genetic material?
19. Which is the leading producer of sulphur?
20. During the reign of which Pallava ruler did the Chinese pilgrim Hieun Tsang visit Kanchi?
Quiz Question Answer
1. October 27 2. Small intestine 3. President 4. Mediterranean 5. As a Viceroy of Taxila 6. Ground water7. 1896 8. Pakistan 9. Central North America 10. Works of the Gupta Art 11. Royal haemophilia 12. Preamble 13. If its surface is black and rough 14. Zaire 15. Samudragupta 16. Kenya 17. 6 18. Hershey and Chase 19. U.S.A. 20. Narasimhavaram