General Knowledge Quiz Part 32
1. Which decade is celebrated as decade of Action for road safety?
2. What is the sum total of incomes received for the services of labour, land or capital in a country?
3. Myxoedema is disorder produed due to hypersecretion of which gland?
4. In which country is the world’s highest waterfall?
5. Who destroyed the group of Forty Nobles?
6. From which of the country, Constitution of India has adopted fundamental duties?
7. The isotopes of chlorine with mass number 35 and 37 exist in which ratio?
8. Which decade is celebrated as United Nations decade on biodiversity?
9. One will NOT have to pass through the Suez Canal while going from Bombay to which canal?
10. Who built Char Minar?
11. International Day for the Abolition of Slavery, is observed on which date?
12. What does protein deficiency in children usually between the age of 1 to 3 year cause?
13. Who was the member of the Rajya Sabha when first appointed as the Prime Minister of India?
14. Which country has the highest average of road length on per thousand square kilometer area basis?
15. On the ruins of which Hindu kingdom was the kingdom of Golconda founded?
16. When the radius of the T.G. coil is decreased, what does happen in its sensitiveness?
17. Unemployment occurs when workers move from one job to another job?
18. The United Nations declared 2014 as which International Year?
19. Which continent has the lowest birth and death rates ?
20. Where is Buland Darwaza situated?
Quiz Question Answer
1. 2011-2020 2. National income 3. Thyroid 4. Venezuela 5. Balban 6. Erstwhile USSR 7. 3 : 1 8. 2011-2020 9. Suez 10. Quli Qutb Shah 11. December 2 12. Kwashiorkor 13. Indira Gandhi 14. Japan 15. Kakatiyas 16. Increases 17. Frictional unemployment 18. Crystallography 19. Europe 20. Fatehpur Sikri
One CommentLeave a Reply
Thanks for the useful and well compiled quiz questions ans answers