GK Quiz Questions with Answers Part 31
1. Which substance found in blood which helps in cloting?
2. How can a major portion of the Constitution be amended?
3. What is the product of the time period of a wave and its frequency?
4. Which is the major oil producing area in U.S.A.?
5. Who contributed the Chalukya in Western India?
6. When was Lake Chad Basin Commission founded?
7. The popular TV. serial ‘Neem ka Ped’ was written by which author?
8. Which Constitutional Amendments banned the floor crossing in Parliament?
9. Which country leads the world in the export of oil?
10. The Kalachuri era counted from A.D. 248 what was mostly in currnet?
11. What is the name of the scientist who stated that matter can be converted into energy?
12. By whom was the first estimate of national income in India made?
13. ‘Asian Drama’, by Gunnar Karl Myrdal, is a book on which subjects?
14. Where do the Earthquakes rarely occur?
15. Kamarupa is the old name of which state?
16. What is in a healthy person rate of heart beat on one minute?
17. When is the Constitution of India designed to work as a unitary government?
18. With the rise of temperature, what happens in the speed of sound in a gas?
19. Mostly in which region do Earthquakes and volcanoes occur?
20. Which region of northern India was not included in the empire of Ala-ud-din Khalji ?
Quiz Question Answer
1. Fibrinogen 2. By two-thirds majority 3. Unity 4. Texas-Louisiana belt 5. Guptas 6. 22nd May, 1964 7. Rahi Masoom Raza 8. 52nd 9. Saudi Arabia 10. Andhra 11. Einstein 12. Dadabhai Naoroji 13. Economics 14. Brazil 15. Assam 16. 72 times 17. In times of Emergency 18. Increases 19. Folded and faulted region 20. Kashmir