General Knowledge Part 19
1. Which country has the briefest Constitution in the world?
2. Which petroleum refinery product has the lowest boiling point?
3. In which policy India opted for ‘Mixed Economy’?
4. In which state has India’s largest private sector sea port been commissioned recently?
5. By whom was the ‘Shahnama’ written?
6. What is the distance between popping crease and stumps on cricket pitch?
7. By whom was Gene first isolated?
8. Who was the Chairman of the Drafting Committee of the Indian Constitution?
9. Which is the longest national Highway in India?
10. In which region of India was the Suharawadi order of Sufism popular?
11. By which impact is Nuclear fission is caused ?
12. Which was the first woman to climb Mount Everest?
13. What is the task of the Planning Commission?
14. How many PIN CODE Zone divided in the country?
15. By whom was the Bhakti Movement first organised?
16. By whom was Insulin discovered?
17. How long did the Constituent Assembly take to finally pass the Constitution?
18. Which is purest form of iron?
19. Automatic approval upto 51 % in the enfrastructure seety was given in which year?
20. During which reign was the East India Company founded in London?
Quiz Question Answer
1. USA 2. Gasoline 3. Industrial Policy of 1948 4. Andhra Pradesh 5. Firdausi 6. 3½ ft 7. Hargobind Khurana 8. B. R. Ambedkar 9. NH 7 10. Punjab and Sind 11. Neutron 12. Junko Tabei 13. Preparation of the plan 14. 8 15. Ramananda 16. Dr. F G. Banting 17. About 3 years since Dec 9, 1946 18. Wrought iron 19. 1991 20. Akbar