General Knowledge Quiz Online Part 38
1. What is Syrinx?
2. By whom is the Speaker of the Lok Sabha is elected?
3. Which is the best conductor of electricity ?
4. Which of the planets is nearest to the earth?
5. In which year was the Indus Valley Civilisation discovered?
6. Which first woman to become a Chief Minister of any State in India?
7. Howmany of Banks were nationalised since 1969?
8. Which modification of root does not store food?
9. Which planet is known as the Earth’s Twin?
10. Purushsukta is a part of which veda?
11. What does the special status of Jammu and Kashmir imply?
12. Through which material does sound travel slowest?
13. What are the brothers Umakant and Ramakant Gundecha?
14. How much the equatorial circumference is greater than the polar circumference?
15. Which was common both to the Harappan society and the Rigvedic society?
16. Which UN agency has its headquarters at Paris?
17. Vegetative propagation by stem cutting is generally foundation of which plant?
18. To whom is the Chief Minister of a State responsible?
19. What is the distance of the equator from either of the poles?
20. Who was the President of the First Buddhist Council held at Rajagriha?
Quiz Question Answer
1. Voice box in Birds 2. All the members of Lok Sabha 3. Silve 4. Venus 5. 1921 6. Sucheta Kripalani 7. 20 8. Stilt 9. Venus 10. Rigveda 11. A separate Constitution 12. Wood 13. Dhrupad vocalists 14. Approximately 68 km 15. Horses 16. UNESCO 17. Sugarcane 18. Governor 19. 10,002 km 20. Mahakassapa