General Quiz Question Part 43
1. Which international tennis event is played on a grass court?
2. By which would Desert plants be characterised?
3. The distribution of power between Centre and the States is based on which scheme?
4. Which soil is best suited for cotton?
5. By whom was the practice of Sati was declared illegal?
6. What is the most satisfactory method for separating sugars?
7. Who is the author of ‘Business @ Speed of Thought?
8. Which is the ‘basis for determining the national income?
9. On the basis of the process of their formation, which soil is formed differently from the other three?
10. Which helped to develop close ties between the government and the masses?
11. Alzheimer’s disease in human beings is characterised by which degeneration?
12. Which Amendment provided for an authoritative version of the Constitution in Hindi?
13. The absorption of radio waves by the atmosphere depends on which thing?
14. Which crop requires continuous semiaquatic condition for cultivation?
15. Who was the leader to have the unique distinction of firing the first shot in the rebellion of 1857?
16. ‘Na Khatma Hone Wali Kahani’ is the autobiography of which person?
17. The world famous ‘Khajuraho’ sculptures are located in which State?
18. Why is the yellow colour of urine?
19. Which stare is the largest producer of coffee?
20. In the Interim Government formed in the year 1946, who held the portfolio of Defence?
Quiz Question Answer
1. Wimbeldon 2. By sunken stomata 3. Government of India Act, 1935 4. Regur 5. Lord William Bentinck 6. Chromatography 7. Bill Gates 8. Production of goods and services 9. Regur 10. Ryotwari Settlement 11. Degeneration of nerve cells 12. 58th 13. Their frequency 14. Rice 15. Mangal Pande 16. V. P. Singh 17. Madhya Pradesh 18. Due to the presence of urochrome 19. Karnataka 20. Baldev Singh