GK Quizzes in English Part 35
1. Who has taken maximum wickets in one-day internationals?
2. By which fission does Leishmania, the causative agent of kala-azar, multiply asexually?
3. From which date shall the tenure of every Panchayat be for five years?
4. The last three digits of a PIN code represent?
5. Who was the Viceroy of India at the time of Jallianwala Bagh Massacre?
6. Which rays will deflect in electric field?
7. Why is the Gross National Income always more than Net National Income?
8. In which country was the 2010 Football World Cup held?
9. Nal Sarovar Bird Sanctuary is located in which state?
10. What was the first venture of Gandhiji in all-India politics?
11. Which disease is caused by the bite of a mad dog?
12. Which is not the concern of the local government?
13. Most of hydrocarbons from petroleum are obtained by which method?
14. Which current is produced by upwelling of water off the coast of Chile and Peru?
15. During the reign of which Indian National Congress banned and over 1,20,000 persons were arrested?
16. The Musalman, the handwritten daily newspaper in circulation since 1927, is published from which place?
17. Under VAT, how many slabs are there?
18. From the biological evolutionary point of view, the human heart is close to the heart of which animal?
19. Where does the cold Labrador current bring nine months winter?
20. Who led the agitation against the Partition of Bengal (1905) ?
Quiz Question Answer
1. Mutthiah Muralitharan 2. By binary fission 3. From the date of its first meeting 4. Sorting district 5. Lord Chelmsford 6. Cathode rays 7. Direct taxes 8. South Africa 9. Gujarat 10. Rowlatt Satyagraha 11.ydrophobia 12. Public Utility Services 13. Fractional distillation 14. Humboldt Current 15. Lord Willingdon 16. Chennai 17. 4 18. Pig 19. Eastern Newfoundland 20. Surendranath Banerjee
One CommentLeave a Reply
Thanks for the useful and well compiled quiz questions ans answers