GK Exam Quiz and Answers Part 20
1. Who was known as ‘Lady with Lamp’?
2. Which Indian origin immigrants became the Governor of Louisiana province of the USA in 2007 ?
3. From which part of the plant is turmeric obtained?
4. In order of their distances from the Sun, which planet lie between Mars and Uranus?
5. Which Rajput dynasties did not surrender to Akbar?
6. How type of right is Right to Information?
7. Which is used as a coolant in nuclear reactors?
8. What does M3 include?
9. Comets revolve around which body?
10. Where was Shivaji crowned as an independent king?
11. Meghnad Saha is known for his contribution in which field?
12. Which part of cinchona plant yields quinine?
13. Which right conferred by the Constitution of India is also available to non-citizens?
14. Which layer of the earth is believed to have the heaviest mineral materials of highest density?
15. Which saint name is associated with Shivaji ?
16. Liquefied Petroleum Gas consists of mainly which gases?
17. ‘Kandla’ situated on the Gulf of Kachchh is well known for which purpose?
18. Which Mahatma Gandhi series of currency notes issued by the RBI has “ecology” depicted on it ?
19. The mapping of which part of earth is most difficult?
20. By whom wasIsland of Bombay was given to the English Prince Charles II as dowry?
Quiz Question Answer
1. Florence Nightingale 2. Bobby Jindal 3. Stem 4. Jupiter and Saturn 5. Sisodiya 6. Fundamental right 7. Liquid sodium 8. M1 + T.D 9. Sun 10. Raigarh 11. Physics 12. Bark 13. Freedom to speech 14. Central core 15. Ram Das 16. Methane, butane and propane 17. Export processing zone 18. Rs. 100 19. Interior of the Earth 20. Portuguese