General Knowledge Question Part 49
1. What does the Preamble of our Constitution contin?
2. Which will you put into pure water in order to pass electric current through it?
3. Of the various ways of financing government’s investment expenditure, what is the least inflationary?
4. In which country are ‘Dykes’ especially constructed?
5. What was Sher Shah’s real name?
6. Where did the 1st ODI match was played in India?
7. “Green house effect” with respect to global warming refers to which effect?
8. Which State has the largest percentage of reserved parliamentary seats?
9. For which landform is Colorado in U.S.A. famous?
10. Which battle was fought in 1192 A.D. ?
11. A far-sighted person has a near point at 100 cm. What must be the power of the correcting lens?
12. Which Indian was honoured by the World Statesman Award, 2012?
13. By which band is Monetary policy regulated?
14. Strait of Florida runs in between which water bodies?
15. During whose reign did the Mongols first invade India?
16. What is the green color of plants produced from organelles?
17. According to which system are the members of the Rajya Sabha elected?
18. Which fuel causes minimum environmental pollution?
19. Which Strait separates Asia from North America?
20. Who was contemporary of Namdev?
Quiz Question Answer
1. The spirit of the Constitution 2. Lemon Juice 3. Taxation 4. Norway 5. Farid 6. Ahmedabad 7. Warming effect 8. Uttar Pradesh 9. Grand Canyon 10. Second Battle of Tarain 11. +3.0 D 12. Stephen Harper 13. Central Bank 14. Atlantic Ocean and Gulf of Mexico 15. Iltutmish 16. Chloroplasts 17. Single Transferable Vote System 18. Hydrogen 19. The Bering Strait 20. Sena