GK Quiz Part 44
1. After howmany years is the President of USA is elected?
2. Which enzyme changes maltose into glucose?
3. Economic Planning is a subject of which list?
4. On planet Earth, where is no centrifugal force?
5. From where did Mahatma Gandhi start his historic Dandi March?
6. Who is considered as the inventor of the World Wide Web (WWW) ?
7. Which of the following will provide maximum roughage to our diet, if taken in equal mass?
8. Which Act gave representation to Indians for the first time in the Legislature?
9. Which planet has the longest day and the shortest year?
10. Who first voiced the idea of a separate Muslim state in India?
11. Which polymer is widely used for making bullet proof material?
12. Which was the crop during the 13th and 14th Centuries A.D. the Indian peasants did not cultivate?
13. What is the mean of ‘Take off stage’ in an economy?
14. The equator cuts through which island?
15. Who was responsible for the integration of Indian Princely States?
16. Which three important micronutrients are essential for humans?
17. By which act did the Crown take the Government of India into its own hands?
18. What are Carbon, diamond and graphite together called?
19. Which city is associated with the river Mekong?
20. By which was Yavanika (Curtain) introduced in Indian theatre?
Quiz Question Answer
1. 4 years 2. Maltose 3. Union List 4. At the Poles 5. Sabarmati Ashram 6. Tim Berners-Lee 7. Cabbage 8. Government of India Act, 1935 9. Mercury 10. Mohammad Iqbal 11. Polyethylene 12. Maize 13. Steady growth begins 14. Borneo 15. Sardar Patel 16. Copper, zinc and iodine 17. Government of India Act, 1858 18. Allotropes 19. Phnom-Penh 20. Greeks