GK Quiz with Answers Part 6
1. What is Study of growth and development of embryo?
2. What is the minimum permissible age for employment in any factory or mine?
3. Angular separation between two colours of the spectrum depends upon which thing?
4. Which mountain range stretches from Gujarat in west to Delhi in the north?
5. In which nomad man started settling?
6. Where is the headquarter of International atomic Energy Agency is located?
7. The book ‘Diplomatic Encounter’ has been written by which author?
8. What is the Study of pulse and arterial blood pressure called?
9. The Himalayas are formed of parallel fold ranges of which the oldest range?
10. Rigveda is divided into 10 books. Which books are the oldest?
11. Who is competent to prescribe conditions as for acquiring Indian citizenship?
12. Which is the element that has the highest first ionization potential?
13. During which Plan did prices show a decline?
14. Which state has the largest number of salt lakes in India?
15. Who was the last of the 24th Jain Tirthankaras?
16. Who is the author of the book ‘The Rights of Man’?
17. What is considered as the easily digestable source of protein?
18. When the Vice-President acts as President he gets the emoluments of which post?
19. Which port especially developed for exporting iron ore to Japan?
20. Which site, where Ashokan pillars exist, has the bull capital?
Quiz Question Answer
1. Embryology 2. 14 years 3. Angle of deviation 4. Aravallis 5. Neolithic Age 6. Vienna 7. Arundhati Roy 8. Sphygmology 9. The Great Himalayan Range 10. Second and seventh 11. Parliament 12. Nitrogen 13. First 14. Rajasthan 15. Mahavira 16. Thomas Paine 17. Soyabean 18. President 19. Paradeep 20. Rampurva