General Knowledge Test Part 4
1. With which does the power to extend or restrict the jurisdiction of the High Court rest?
2. ‘Gobar gas’ contains mainly which gas?
3. Which is the biggest Public Sector undertaking in the country?
4. Which rocks is transformed into marble?
5. Which ‘Englishmen was fellow of Gandhiji in South Africa?
6. By which number the quality of gasoline’ sample is determined?
7. Due to bite of mad dog the disease hydrophobia is caused by which virus?
8. Who appoints the Chief Election Commissioner of India?
9. What is the principal reason for the formation of metamorphic rocks?
10. Who said “I therefore want freedom immediately, this very night, before dawn if it can be had”?
11. A temperature at which both the Fahrenheit and the centigrade scales have the same value?
12. With which is the ‘Tennis court oath’ associated?
13. Which is the tax that takes away a higher proportion of one’s income as the income rises?
14. Where is the Sargasso sea located?
15. Who com merited that Cripps Mission was a postdated cheque on a crashing bank?
16. Medicine for epilepsy is obtain from which lichen?
17. Up to howmuch age can the Members of the Union Public Service Commission function?
18. Which type of glass is used for making glass reinforced plastic?
19. Which is the greatest known ocean depth (which lies in the Pacific Ocean)?
20. At which one place did Mahatma Gandhi first start his Satyagraha in India?
Quiz Question Answer
1. With the Parliament 2. Methane3. Railways 4. Limestone 5. Polak 6. By its octane number 7. Rabies virus 8. President 9. Extreme heat and pressure 10. Mahatma Gandhi 11. -40° 12. French Revolution 13. Progressive tax 14. North Atlantic Ocean 15. Mahatma Gandhi 16. Parmelia 17. 65 years 18. Quartz glass 19. 11,033 m 20. Champaran