General Knowledge Quiz With Answer Part 47
1. When a ray of light is going from one medium to another, how is its frequency?
2. Who is the author of “The Kalam effect: My years with the president”?
3. CENVAT is associated with which rate?
4. At the summer solstice, which latitude will have the longest night?
5. What was the script of Indus Valley Civilization?
6. Which branch of science deals with the study of tissue found in the body of organism?
7. By whom is Recognition to a political party accorded?
8. For which thing is Washing soda the common name?
9. Through where does the Tropic of Cancer passes?
10. What are Brahmanas ?
11. Who is the author of the book ‘Freedom from Fear’?
12. When is Doctor’s Day, Bidhan Chandra Roy Birth Day is observed?
13. Which hormone is injected into cow and buffalow during milking?
14. What happens when a sudden fall in the barometric reading?
15. What is the meaning of ‘Buddha’?
16. Which Amendment provided for an authoritative version of the Constitution in Hindi?
17. Heat given to an ideal gas under isothermal conditions is used in which work?
18. How long does India’s economic zone extend miles off its coast?
19. How is the Relative humidity of the atmosphere directly affected?
20. Kautilya was the Prime Minister of which Indian ruler ?
Quiz Question Answer
1. Frequency remains same 2. P.M. Nayer 3. Rate of indirect tax 4. 60°S 5. Undeciphered 6. Histology 7. By the Election Commission 8. Sodium carbonate 9. India and Saudi Arabia 10. Texts on sacrificial rituals 11. Aung San Suukyi 12. July 1 13. Oxytocin 14. Storm 15. The Enlightened one 16. 58th 17. In doing external work 18. 200 19. Change in atmospheric temperature 20. Chandragupta Maurya