GK Online Quiz Part 39
1. By which method is the age of most ancient geological formations estimated?
2. Which tax is levied by the Union and collected and appropriated by the States?
3. Ban-Ki-Moon the Secretary general of UNO belongs to which country?
4. Which layer of the atmosphere provides ideal conditions for flying of jet aeroplanes?
5. In which state had Gautama Buddha had attained Mahaparinirvan?
6. Most of the plants obtain nitrogen from the soil in which from?
7. Who is the Father of local self government in India?
8. If the temperature inside a room is increased, what will be the relative humidity?
9. Which constituents of the atmosphere causes greatest changes in climate and weather?
10. Who was the last ruler of Sunga dynasty?
11. What was the pen name of Bankim Chandra Chattopadhaye?
12. Which is not a direct tax?
13. Which fungus is responsible for disease late blight of potato?
14. Which type of forest belt supplies most of the world’s requirement of newsprint?
15. Who were the first to establish trade contacts with the Roman empire?
16. With which amendment act has Panchayati Raj received constitutional status?
17. Which polymer is used for making bulletproof material?
18. ‘Man-The Maker of His Own Destiny’ book was written by which person?
19. Which climatic type suffers change due to shifting of the World’s Pressure Belts?
20. Who is considered to be the father of Ayurveda ?
Quiz Question Answer
1. C4 method 2. Stamp Duties 3. South Korea 4. Stratosphere 5. Malia 6. Nitrates 7. Lord Ripon 8. Decrease 9. Water Vapour 10. Devabhuti 11. Kamla Kant 12. Tax on entertainment 13. Phytophthora infestans 14. Coniferous forest 15. Tamils 16. 73rd 17. Polyethylene 18. Swami Vivekananda 19. Monsoon 20. Charaka