100 GK Questions for Students
100 GK Questions for Students
GK Questions for Students Part 1 (Quiz 1-25)
1. Which one is the ROM’s most advanced form?
2. A Penguin group is known as what?
3. What is the full form of CPU?
Answer: Central processing unit.
4. The trees of which forest turn colours as well as lose leaves in the fall?
Answer: Deciduous Forest.
5. In which country Adolf Hitler was born?
6. Elizabeth Blackwell was the first woman who earned something in 1849. What was that?
Answer: She earned a medical degree in the US.
7. Which company manufactures the iPad?
8. Which input device has a connection with the touch screen?
Answer: Light pen.
9. Mitochondria’s function is what?
Answer: Energy production.
10. 98% of Jellyfish is what?
11. The inside part of the bones contain what?
Answer: Bone marrow.
12. What is the name of the world’s biggest city?
Answer: Tokyo, Japan.
13. In each lung how many bronchioles can be found?
14. Which layer cannot be seen in the rainforest?
15. Which gas is tasteless, colorless and odorless?
Answer: Carbon Monoxide.
16. If you find an error in the data of the computer, what will you call?
17. What is the most sensitive organ in the human body?
18. Why can we see Day and night on Earth?
19. The ozone layer protects us from which ray?
Answer: Harmful UV rays of Sun.
20. We live in an atmospheric layer. What is it?
21. In deserts, we find which soil?
22. An amphibian heart has how many chambers?
23. Why do Earthquakes happen?
Answer: It happens because of the rapid pressure release between tectonic plates.
24. Which planet is almost similar in size to the moon?
25. The longest bone of the human body is what?
GK Questions for Students Part 2 (Quiz 26-50)
26. How many milk teeth can be found in a child?
27. Pneumatic bones can be seen where?
28. The tail of a leopard is how long?
Answer: A leopard’s tail is long as its body.
29. The earth has how many natural satellites?
30. What is the name of the most popular space telescope of NASA?
Answer: Hubble Space Telescope.
31. Which one is the human body’s weakest muscle?
32. What is the common name of Sodium bicarbonate?
Answer: Washing Soda.
33. The leaf bug uses a specific physical adaption to guard itself. What is it?
34. Where is the human body’s weakest muscle located?
35. HTTL is an internet term. True or false?
36. The longest coastline is seen in which continent?
37. The users can see information on which part of the computer?
38. The most DNA is shared by humans with what?
39. Which input device allows us to move the pointer on the computer screen?
40. What is compter’s short-term memory that is lost when you turn it off?
41. Where we find Tropical Rainforests?
42. The earth’s innermost layer is what?
Answer: Inner Core.
43. Which one is the secondary memory device?
Answer: Floppy disk.
44. We know Mesopotamia by which name?
45. If the storage requirement exceeds one gigabyte, which system costs the least per megabyte?
Answer: Optical disk.
46. What is known as an asteroid?
Answer: This is a Rocky object that orbits the sun.
47. Which state recently joined the U.S and number became 50?
48. A female elephant is known as what?
49. What is formed if a massive star explodes after reaching supergiant status?
Answer: Black Hole.
50. Which is the largest desert in the world?
GK Questions for Students Part 3 (Quiz 51-75)
51. In which year the Second World War started?
52. Which bird is the fastest in the world?
Answer: Peregrine falcon.
53. We require Secondary storage device for what?
Answer: We store a large volume of data when it exceeds the main memory’s capacity.
54. Do you know which language is spoken in the world the most?
55. The computer is invented by whom?
Answer: Charles Babbage.
56. The compiler points out what type of errors?
Answer: Syntax error.
57. In which year Christopher Columbus came in North America?
58. What type of device if the computer monitor?
Answer: an Output device.
59. Which country faces the most number of earthquakes on the earth?
60. Give the example of two types of main memories
Answer: ROM and RAM.
61. A particular metal can be seen in a liquid form at room temperature. What is it?
62. Birds’ behavior of nesting is a perfect example of what?
63. Which one is the first web-based e-mail service?
Answer: Hot mail.
64. Which is the world’s largest island?
Answer: Green Land.
65. The Great Pyramid of Giza is found where?
66. Which city is located between two continents?
Answer: Istanbul, Turkey.
67. The volatile memory is known as what?
68. Give a web browser example
Answer: Google Chrome.
69. A particular state is known as the Bear State in the U.S. What is it?
70. Which programme controls the basic functions of the computer?
71. Where can you store arithmetic or logical operations?
72. How long one full moon takes to reach the next?
Answer: 30.3 days.
73. Water surrounds a narrow land piece. This piece has a large landmass in its side. What is it?
74. Which is Canada’s capital?
75. Which protine acts like a biological catalyst?
GK Questions for Students Part 3 (Quiz 76-100)
76. New Holland is known as what?
77. Humans have how many chromosome pairs?
78. Who is known as the father of the computer?
Answer: Charles Babbage.
79. The large intestine’s length is what?
Answer: 5 ft.
80. Which is the world’s largest fish?
Answer: Whale Shark.
81. What is the name of the first American President?
Answer: George Washington.
82. Where was the first Olympic Games played?
83. What is known as Lithosphere?
Answer: Topmost layer or the crust of the earth.
84. Oxen group is known as what?
85. Who is “The father of the Internet?”
Answer: Vint Cerf.
86. We receive groundwater because of what?
87. The deepest location in the ocean is what?
Answer: Mariana Trench.
88. Which instructs the computer to use its components?
Answer: Operating system.
89. WWW is known as what?
Answer: World Wide Web.
90. Arboreal animals are what?
Answer: Animals living in trees.
91. When two computers are connected to share information and to include data and programs is known as
92. Who set his foot on the moon for the first time?
Answer: Neil Armstrong.
93. Can frogs live in salt water?
94. Mount Everest is located in which country?
95. The longest borders are seen between which countries?
Answer: US – Canada.
96. How many canine teeth can be seen in most of the adults?
97. Which creature sleeps with open one eye?
98. Bilirubin is produced by which organ of human?
99. If a Salt Lake evaporates, a specific type of land is formed. What is it?
Answer: Salt flats.
100. The First World War started in which year?