GK Test Part 29
1. Who has the authority to remove the Vice-President from his office before the expiry of his term?
2. Which is the most malleable metal?
3. For internal financing of Five Year Plans, the government depends on which source?
4. The altitudes of heavenly bodies appear to be greater than they actually are. Why is this?
5. During the Mughal period which trader first came to India?
6. A Fortgotten Empire’, written by the renowned historian Robert Sewell, is about which Empire?
7. Which group of plant produce naked seed?
8. What is the maximum strength of the nominated members in both the Houses of Parliament?
9. Who discovered the laws of planetary orbits?
10. Which God lost his importance as the first deity during the Later Vedic period?
11. Who gave the first experimental value of G?
12. Photochemical smog occurs in which climage?
13. What is the Planning Commission?
14. What do the surface of Earth that lies between the Tropic of Cancer and the Tropic, of Capricorn?
15. Which is the most important divinity of Rigveda?
16. Which communicable disease is caused by bacteria?
17. Who is considered the guardian of the Public Purse?
18. What is the conversion of Fe++ to Fe+++?
19. What percentage of insolation is received by the earth’s surface?
20. Who was the famous Indo-Greek king who embraced Buddhism?
Quiz Question Answer
1. Parliament 2. Gold 3. Taxation only 4. Atmospheric refraction 5. English 6. Vijaynagar Empire 7. Gymnosperm 8. 14 9. Johannes Kepler 10. Varuna 11. Cavendish 12. Warm, dry and sunny climate 13. An Advisory body’ 14. Torrid Zone 15. Varuna 16. Leprosy 17. Comptroller and Auditor General 18. Oxidation 19. 47% 20. Menander
One CommentLeave a Reply
Thanks for the useful and well compiled quiz questions ans answers