Tough General Knowledge Questions Part 37
1. Which is the first multipurpose river valley project of independent India?
2. Who was the first Deputy Chairman of Planning Commission of India?
3. What is Amnesia?
4. Recently reserves of diamond have been reported in Madhya Pradesh from which place?
5. By which name was Chanakya known in his childhood?
6. The Ninth Schedule was added by which Amendment?
7. The filament of an electric bulb is made of which metal?
8. Who is associated with Tashkent Agreement?
9. Which metal is used for generation of Nuclear Power?
10. In India, where did the Dutch establish their earliest factory?
11. Which two countries follow China and India in the decreasing order of their populations?
12. What is the normal cholesterol level in human blood?
13. Which was the first woman film star nominated/ elected to the Rajya Sabha?
14. Anantapur district in Andhra Pradesh is famous for which metal?
15. Which was the first fort constructed by the British in India?
16. On which conservation law, does a rocker work?
17. To which duties is the system of value added taxation applicable?
18. Ogaden region has been a source of conflict between which countries?
19. Silver is obtained from the lead & Zinc ares of Zawar mines in which city?
20. In Indus Valley, which one indicates the commercial and economic development?
Quiz Question Answer
1. Damodar Valley Corporation 2. Shri V. T. Krishnamachari 3. Related to loss of memory 4. Devbhog 5. Vishnugupta 6. First 7. Tungsten 8. Lal Bahadur Shastri 9. Uranium 10. Masulipattanam 11. USA and Indonesia 12. 180-200 mg% 13. Nargis Dutt 14. Gold 15. Fort St. George 16. Angular momentum 17. Excise duties 18. Ethiopia and Somalia 19. Udaipur 20. Seals