Latest Quiz Questions 2018 Part 21
1. Which cytoplasmic organelles are treated as prokaryotic cells within the eukaryotic cells?
2. What is the minimum age for election/appointment as member of the Rajya Sabha ?
3. When milk is churned, how does the cream separate from it?
4. In USA, which region receives heavy rainfall throughout the year under the influence of Westerlies?
5. Which first Europeans came to India?
6. When did man first land on moon ?
7. Which is the secondary source of light in a fluorescent lamp?
8. Archaeopteryx had which reptilian characters?
9. Which cold and dense air blowing down the mountain slope during the night?
10. When was the monopoly of East India Company in trade brought under the control of the British Crown?
11. What is the minimum age for being the member of the Parliament?
12. Which elements is obtained from sea weeds?
13. Which is the regulatory authority for giving clearance for External Commercial borrowing?
14. Where are Grasses almost absent?
15. Who was impeached in England for his actions in India?
16. By using which technique, is DNA fingerprint done?
17. Which Bacteria convert atmospheric nitrogen into nitrogenous compound?
18. Which was the first woman Governor of a State in free India?
19. Which ecosystem covers the largest area of the earth’s surface?
20. During which movement was ‘Mahatma’ added before Gandhiji’s name?
Quiz Question Answer
1. Glyoxysomes 2. 30 years 3. Due to the centrifugal force 4. North-western 5. Portuguese 6. 1969 7. Mercury vapour 8. Clawed wings, teeth on jaw, tail 9. Katabatic wind 10. 1773 A.D. 11. 25 years 12. Iodine 13. RBI 14. In tropical wet-evergreen forest 15. Warren Hastings 16. Southern Blotting 17. Nitrogen fixing bacteria 18. Mrs. Sarojini Naidu 19. Marine Ecosystem 20. Champaran satyagraha