GK Questions Part 2
1. In which technology do Cryogenic engines find applications?
2. Shovna Narayan is a reputed personality in which field?
3. During which Plan did prices show a decline?
4. Which instrument used for finding out wind-direction?
5. Which ports handled the north Indian trade during the Gupta period?
6. Which vitamin is considered to be a hormone?
7. On the basis of financial crisis howmany times has emergency been declared by the President of India?
8. Which is the element found on the surface of the moon?
9. Why is ‘Beaufort Scale’ used ?
10. Which Tomar ruler is credited to have established Delhi?
11. ‘My Music, My Life’ is the autobiography of which person?
12. Which was the first talkie film of India?
13. Through which Translocation of food materials in plants takes place?
14. When does Relative humidity decreases?
15. Who was the Sultan of Delhi who is reputed to have built the biggest network of canals in India?
16. What type of Party system has been evolved in India?
17. A man with a dark skin, in comparison with a man with a white skin, What will experience?
18. Which bank is the Banker of the Banks?
19. Where are a large number of species are found within a small unit of area?
20. Krishnadeva Raya wrote a famous work, namely Amuktamalyada, in which language?
Quiz Question Answer
1. Rocket technology 2. Classical dance 3. First 4. wind vane 5. Broach 6. D 7. Not even once 8. Titanium 9. To measure wind velocity 10. Anangpal 11. Pt. Ravi Shankar 12. Alam Ara 13. Phloem 14. With increased temperature 15. Feroze Shan Tughlaq 16. Multi-Party 17. Less heat and less cold 18. RBI 19. Wet evergreen equatorial forests 20. Telugu