100 Animals General Knowledge Questions
Animals General Knowledge Questions Part 1
1. There is only one insect which can turn head. What is it?
Answer: Praying Mantis.
2. Kangaroo’s gestation period lasts for how many days?
3. A baby oyster is known as what?
4. Which insect is famous as Pullicologist an expert on?
5. Do you know the name of the largest cat in the world?
Answer: Siberian Tiger.
6. Which insect transmits Bubonic Plague?
7. What is studied by a lepidopterist?
8. Do you know the name of the largest bird of prey in the world?
9. The Rhodesian Ridgeback is a dog that was bred to hunt a specific type of cat. What is it?
10. A pinniped is what type of animal?
11. Which is the largest beetle in the world?
Answer: Goliath beetle.
12. An ungulate animal has what?
13. Which spider is the deadliest on Earth?
Answer: Brazilian Wandering Spider.
14. A queen bee has how many legs?
15. Butterflies have _ sets of legs.
16. Which animal can see both ultra-violet and infra-red?
17. Which is the largest animal in the earth?
Answer: Blue Whale.
18. A cat has how many whiskers?
19. Sockeye is what type of fish?
20. What is North America’s only marsupial native?
21. In _ you would not likely find bats?
22. What is eaten by a Carpophagus?
23. The largest rodent in the world is what?
24. We can get sticky wax from sheep. What is it?
25. Which bird has nostrils at its beak’s end?
Animals General Knowledge Questions Part 2 (Questions 26-50)
26. Which bird has both Argus and golden varieties?
27. A warrigal has another name. What is it?
28. The tortoise belongs to which class of animals?
29. Which dog breed can get gout?
30. What will you call a rhinoceroses group?
31. Which animal’s scientific name is Pan Troglodytes?
32. Which is the fastest two-legged animal in the world?
33. Which mammal sleeps on its back?
34. A female fox is known as what?
35. What is the colour of Yak milk?
36. A slug has how many noses?
37. What is the largest freshwater turtle in the world?
Answer: Alligator Snapping Turtle.
38. A ladybug or a ladybird has how many legs?
39. An echidna is what type of animal?
40. A baby giraffe is known as what?
41. A geoduck is what type of animal?
42. We can obtain leather from which bird?
43. A Saluki is what kind of animal?
44. What is known as the largest reptile in the world?
Answer: Saltwater Crocodile.
45. Which land snake is known as the fastest moving snake in this world?
Answer: Black Mamba.
46. A specific kind of animal usually lives in a Holt. What kind of animal is this?
47. Which mammal is most commonly seen in the U.S.?
48. The paw prints of a tiger are known as what?
49. Which cat cannot retract its claws?
50. Which animal’s breeds are known as Irish Draught and Trakehner?
Animals General Knowledge Questions Part 3 (Questions 51-75)
51. A black panther is known as a big cat. What type of big cat is this?
52. An octopus has how many hearts?
53. The smallest species in the world of a particular animal is known as the pudu. Which animal is this?
54. A butterfly has how many legs?
55. A baby beaver is known as what?
56. A mosquito has how many teeth?
57. Which is the largest monkey in the world?
58. What will you call an owl group?
59. A female alligator is known as what?
60. A formicarium is a living place for a specific type of insects. What are they?
61. What is the name of the deer family’s largest member?
62. What type of animal eats both animals and plants?
63. The cross between a zebra and a donkey is known as what?
64. What will you find in the hump camel?
65. What is the home of a beaver is called?
66. A lobster has how many legs?
67. What is the name of a male ferret?
68. Which bird can fly backward?
69. A skipjack is what type of fish?
70. Which is the shortest mammal in the world?
Answer: Bumblebee Bat.
71. What is the more common name of a ratel?
Answer: Honey Badger.
72. Which is the loudest insect in this world?
Answer: Male cicada.
73. A pochard is what kind of bird?
74. What is known as helminthology?
Answer: Study about Worms.
75. Which animal’s scientific name is AlurpodaMelanoleuca?
Answer: Panda bear.
Animals General Knowledge Questions Part 4 (Questions 76-100)
76. Which one is the largest amphibian in this world?
Answer: Giant Salamander.
77. Which mammal has the highest blood pressure in the world?
78. Other than humans which animal has a chin?
79. What will you call the whiskers of cat?
80. A female skunk is known as what?
81. Echolocation is used by which mammal?
82. An African elephant has how many teeth?
83. Which vertebrate animal is the slowest moving on earth?
Answer: Three-toed sloth.
84. A sitatunga is what type of animal?
85. What will you call a camel which has two humps?
86. Which mammal can fly?
87. A Blenheim is what type of dog breed?
88. A pregnant goldfish is known as what?
89. What is the colour of the blood of a lobster?
90. What type of bird is known as Merlin and Lanner?
91. Which animal has the largest eyes in this world?
Answer: Giant squid.
92. Which one is known as the brown bear’s subspecies?
93. What will you call a kangaroo group?
94. What is Canada’s national animal?
95. A scorpion has how many legs?
96. Stinging nettles and red ants secrete an acid. What is it?
Answer: Formic acid.
97. Chinstrap, Gentoo and Macaroni are a specific type of bird. What type of bird is it?
98. Wild sturgeon’s roe offers a delicacy. What is it?
99. Humans are primate capable. Apart from humans, which primate capable animal has blue eyes?
Answer: Black Lemur.
100. A gruntle is what?
Answer: Pig’s snout.