100 Math and Science General Knowledge Questions
Math and Science General Knowledge Part 1
1. Do you know the number of land miles available in a league?
2. The measure of Pascal is what?
3. A slice’s two-dimensional image can be seen through an object which is three-dimensional. What is the name of that image?
4. What is water’s boiling point?
Answer: 212 degrees.
5. What is the travel speed of light?
Answer: 186,000 miles per second.
6. A fluid can resist flow. What is the name of this ability?
7. What is the way of a solvent which goes through a membrane from a weaker concentration to a stronger concentration until both these solutions come to the equivalent concentration?
8. A Halophyte plant grows in a specific kind of solution. What is it?
9. Do you know the number of the sides of a pentadecagon?
10. A snowflake has how many sides?
11. Aquamarine and emerald come from which gemstone?
12. If you do the square root of one quarter, what will you get?
Answer: One half.
13. If you want to measure lesser than 360 degrees but greater than 180 degrees, what type of angle will you use?
Answer: Reflex angle.
14. What is the name of that figure which is a polygon but has four unequal sides?
15. What is the term of the space without matter?
16. One ton consists of how many ounces?
17. Total how many colours are there in a rainbow?
18. A radioactive source activity has a unit measurement. What is it?
19. One U.S. gallon has how many litters?
Answer: 3.78 litters.
20. Name the planet which has a cloud pattern in white in its atmosphere. The nickname of this planet is “Scooter.”
21. What is known as 1/100th of a gemstone’s carat weight?
22. Do you know which metal is the most abundant in the crust of the earth?
23. What is the name of the metal that melts at 30°C?
24. 94. Which human-invented material is used the most in the world?
25. One kilometre has how many millimetres?
Math and Science General Knowledge Part 2 (Questions 25-50)
26. Which element’s melting point is the highest?
27. A bright natural object shines at night. Do you know the name of that planet?
28. What is the name of the floating rock?
29. One mile has how many inches?
30. At room temperature which metal becomes liquid?
31. What type of force draws away a rotating body from its rotation’s center?
Answer: Centrifugal Force.
32. If you do a half of a half of a half of a half, what will you get?
33. 1 to 100 has how many prime numbers?
34. An aqueous solution’s basicity or acidity should be specified with which numeric scale?
35. What compound comes with 1,000 kg/m³ density?
36. What is the name of the universe’s strongest magnet?
37. One tablespoon is made of how many teaspoons?
38. A type of triangle has three different length sides. What are they?
39. A non-leap year has how many seconds?
40. One acre counts how many square feet?
Answer: 43,560 square feet.
41. One byte is made of how many bits?
42. One terabyte equals how many megabytes?
43. How many following hours prepares Nychthemeron?
44. According to the Earth calendar, the number of revolves the moon does around the earth in a year is?
45. What is the alcohol percentage of 70 proofs whiskey?
46. What is the name of the solar system’s hottest planet?
47. What is the name of the most overflowing protein found in mammals?
48. Atmospheric pressure is measured by which instrument?
49. A star, the Big Dipper is in which constellation?
Answer: Ursa Major.
50. Earth’s total surface has how many square miles?
Answer: 197 million square miles.
Math and Science General Knowledge Part 3 (Questions 51-75)
51. Castor beans have a toxin. What is it?
52. One fathom consists of how many feet?
53. CCXVII is Roman numerals. It equals which number?
54. If you go at the bottom of the atmosphere of the earth till 9 miles what will you find?
55. One week holds how many hours?
56. What is the name of the strongest natural fibre?
Answer: Limpet teeth.
57. Name the first element which was found through synthesis?
58. Albert Einstein won the Nobel Prize in Physics. What was the year?
59. A score holds how many years?
60. Which element’s Periodic Table symbol is He?
61. Follow Roman numeral format and write 531.
62. Name that quadrilateral which has two unequal parallel sides.
63. A cube has how many edges?
64. Which gas does not face any chemical reaction in different conditions?
Answer: Inert gas.
65. The number 225 has a square root. What is it?
66. Name the planet that does clockwise rotation.
67. Do you know which pigment converts leaves into green?
68. Do you know the name of the solar system’s largest moon?
69. Earth’s every living species contain which element?
70. A square mile contains how many square feet?
71. What can be classified as the Koppen System?
72. What is the circumference of the earth in miles?
Answer: 24,901 miles.
73. One hundred yards counts how many inches?
74. A sherardized object is coated with which metal?
75. What rock’s metamorphosis forms Marble?
Math and Science General Knowledge Part 4 (Questions 76-100)
76. What is the name of that metal which holds the biggest melting point?
77. One mile equals how many feet?
78. One square foot has how many square inches?
79. A decagon has how many sides?
80. The cube root of the number of 64 is what?
81. If you count from 1 to 100, what will get as the largest prime number?
82. What is the name of the planet that has Galilean Moons orbit?
83. A dollar can be changed in how many ways?
84. Which vitamin is known as Ascorbic acid?
Answer: Vitamin C.
85. Steel is formed with the combination of iron and which element?
86. A hexagon has how many interior angles?
87. Which study is known as Dendrology?
88. 5 litters equal to how many millilitres?
89. One furlong consists of how many yards?
90. A second’s 1/100th is known as what?
91. What does a standard clock face when all the numbers are added up?
92. Which company has a registered trademark of Ethernet?
93. A rhombus has how many sides?
94. If you multiply 1089 with 9, what will be the result?
95. The first artificial object was launched in the year 1972. It left the solar system. Do you know the name of that spacecraft?
Answer: Pioneer 10.
96. In January we see the full moon in the sky. What is the name of that full moon?
Answer: Wolf Moon.
97. What is the other name of Iron pyrite?
Answer: Fool’s gold.
98. There is only one number which has the same amount of letters in its spelling. What is it?
99. Name the radioactive element that comes from pitchblende and carnotite.
100. Which rock type is known as obsidian?
Read GK PDF Download