100 General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers
General Knowledge Quiz Part 1
General Knowledge 1 – 10
1) What is the name given to wooden carving?
2) Intelligence agency of UK?
3) Name the nuclear plant that closed for ever in Ukrain.
4) What is the basic principle of Miss Universe Competition?
Answer: Beauty with brains.
5) What is Heliport?
Answer: Airport of Helicopter.
6) Haiti is an independent country of this seashore. Name the seashore.
Answer: Caribbean sea.
7) Which ex-president of America had given the leadership in the peace activities of Haiti in 1994?
Answer: Jimmy Carter.
8) Name the Indonesian president who formed the movement called West Pacific Forum?
Answer: Abdurrahman Wahid.
9) Which section of United Nations Organization stands against the pollution?
Answer: United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP)
10) How many countries had sign in UNEP?
GK Quiz Questions Part 2
General Knowledge 11 – 20
11) Who came into power in Canada continuously for the third time?
Answer: Jean Chretien.
12) Which country’s capital is Ottawa?
13) A city of one mile width and two miles length as 177 canals of 28 miles length. Name the city.
14) Fianna Fail is a political party. Name the country where it belongs.
15) In which day ‘Good Friday Agreement’ was signed?
Answer: April 10, 1998.
16) The force which forms under the earth region causes earthquake. Name this earth region?
17) According to the laws of Israel, if a Prime Minister resigns his post, within which period a new Prime Minister should be appointed?
Answer: 60 days.
18) Write the scientific name of lie detector which uses by the police for proving lies?
19) What is the name of military intelligence organization of Israel?
20) Which president of Pakistan did issue the order of exilement of Nawaz Sharif?
Answer: Muhammad Rafiq Tarar.
General Knowledge Quiz Part 3
General Knowledge 21 – 30
21) A military group of Chile killed 73 political prisoners in 1973. This incident is known as _?
Answer: Caravan of Death.
22) Which democratic republic has given the right for ‘mercy killing’?
23) Which planet has the feeling that sun rises in the west?
24) Which scientist got a record of patents for his discoveries?
Answer: Thomas Alva Edison.
25) Which virus causes bleeding in the body due to the destruction of blood vessels?
Answer: Ebola virus.
26) Name the top most civilian award of America?
Answer: Presidential Medal of Freedom.
27) In which place of Russia the body of Lenin is embalmed?
Answer: Red Square.
28) Who discovered Walkman?
Answer: Akio Morita.
29) Where is the longest highway tunnel of the world situated?
30) Which woman is selected in US Senate firstly?
Answer: Hillary Rodham Clinton.
General Knowledge Quiz Part 4
General Knowledge 31 – 40
31) Which country has the world’s one-fourth oil reserve?
Answer: Saudi Arabia.
32) What is the old name of Taiwan?
33) Which is the dangerous mark of the Richter scale which records earthquake?
Answer: 6 and above.
34) Which is the largest internet complex of America?
Answer: America On-line.
35) Name the biggest cement producers of the world?
Answer: Lafarge, France.
36) Name the first monkey born on genetic technology?
37) What is Ganymede?
Answer: A moon of Jupiter.
38) Which is the largest moon of the solar system?
39) Who is known as African Gandhi?
Answer: Kenneth Kaunda.
40) Who wrote ‘A Brief History of Time’?
Answer: Stephen Hawking.
General Knowledge Quiz Part 5
General Knowledge 51 – 50
41) Which country is known as ‘Economic Power House of Europe’?
42) Who wrote Galileo‘s Daughter?
Answer: Dava Sobel.
43) Which day is celebrated as International Customs Day?
Answer: January 26.
44) Name the highest town of Europe?
45) Who discovered Richter scale?
Answer: Charles F. Richter.
46) Where is the headquarters of International Press Institutes?
Answer: Vienna, Austria.
47) Who discovered the genetic code of rice?
Answer: Scientists of Torrey Mesa Research Institute, America.
48) What is the national emblem of New Zealand?
49) What is ‘Hey You’?
Answer: A computer virus.
50) Who is Anna Kournikova?
Answer: A Russian tennis player.
General Knowledge Quiz Part 6
General Knowledge 51 – 60
51) ‘Triple Therapy drug cocktail’ is a medicine to this disease. Which disease?
52) Which award is known as the Nobel Prize in music?
Answer: Polar Music Prize.
53) Who is the most famous Pole-vaulter of the world?
Answer: Sergey Bubka (Ukraine)
54) After observation of wild life of this island Charles Darwin derived the theory of Evolution. Name this island?
Answer: Galapagos Islands, at distance of 965 km from Ecuador.
55) Which day is celebrated ad ‘World Mother-Tongue Day’?
Answer: February 21.
56) What is the official name of North Korea?
Answer: Democratic People’s Republic of Korea.
57) Which country is known as Hermit Kingdom?
58) Which are the official languages of Switzerland?
Answer: German, French and Italian.
59) Which is the biggest city of Washington State?
60) Who is known as the father of Modern Turkey?
Answer: Kemal Mustafa.
General Knowledge Quiz Part 7
General Knowledge 61 – 70
61) Which mathematical engineer of America is known as Father of Information Technology?
Answer: Claude Shannon.
62) Who is the father of Green Revolution?
Answer: Norman Borlaug.
63) Which country’s capital is ‘Bogota’?
64) International Woman’s Day?
Answer: March 8.
65) World Handicapped Day?
Answer: March 15.
66) World Forest Conservation Day?
Answer: March 21.
67) World Water Conservation Day?
Answer: March 22.
68) World Atmospheric Day?
Answer: March 23.
69) World Tuberculosis Abolishment Day?
Answer: March 24.
70) World Oceanography Day?
Answer: April 5.
General Knowledge Quiz Part 8
General Knowledge 71 – 80
71) World Haemophilia Day?
Answer: April 17.
72) World Heritage Day?
Answer: April 18.
73) In which country the first modernized census conducted?
74) In which yearly book, UNO publishes its census report?
Answer: Demographic yearbook.
75) Which is the purest water of nature?
Answer: Rain water.
76) “Baby is a book. Teacher should study each pages of this book” who said this?
77) Who formulated the principle ‘Tech through play’?
78) Who prepared intelligence test firstly?
Answer: Alfred Binet.
79) Which country’s airline is KLM?
80) Name the pope who had visited most countries?
Answer: John Paul II.
General Knowledge Quiz Part 9
General Knowledge 81 – 90
81) What is the name of Australian Airlines?
Answer: Qantas Airways.
82) Which country’s airlines is Druk Air?
83) Which woman had controlled space shuttle firstly?
Answer: Eileen Collins.
84) Which woman had walked in space firstly?
Answer: Valentina Tereshkova.
85) Name the oldest man who had gone to space?
Answer: John Glenn.
86) The next day of Christmas commonly known as?
Answer: Boxing day.
87) In which country the barter system has started?
Answer: Europe and South Africa.
88) What is known as ‘Perfume Ball’ in cricket?
Answer: The bounced ball at the height of nose-level of batsman.
89) Who developed the first computer languages BASIC?
Answer: John G. Kemeny and Thomas E. Kurtz.
90) Father of Zoology?
General Knowledge Quiz Part 10
General Knowledge 91 – 100
91) Which is the biggest mosque of the world?
Answer: Faisal Mosque, Islamabad.
92) Name the headquarters of INTERPOL?
Answer: Lyon, France.
93) In the production of coconuts in world, which country ranks top?
94) Which is the largest consumer country of gold?
95) Name the dance movement of honeybees to inform others about the presence of food?
Answer: Waggle dance.
96) Which star is exploded itself and puts the material into space?
97) Who derived the first theory on a universe which expands gradually?
Answer: Arthur Eddington.
98) Who was the first woman high court judge of New Zealand?
Answer: Dame Silvia Rose Cartwright.
99) World’s coldest desert Gobi belongs to which country?
100) Name the official residence of French President?
Answer: Elysee Palace.