Online GK Questions with Answers
1. An area in Detroit, U.S, has fine restaurants, shops and glamorous entertainment spots. What is it called?
Answer: Greek Town.
2. The first Disney theme Park in Europe is near Paris in France. What is it called?
Answer: Euro Disneyland.
3. This park in New York is its largest. It is over two miles long and half a mile wide. Name it:
Answer: Central Park.
4. Which country was the first to have a Disney Theme Park outside the U.S?
5. In Ancol Dreamland, Jakarta, is the city’s largest recreation park and has an amusement Park called:
Answer: Dunia Fantasi.
6. Which country would you be in if you were watching birds in the Chitwan National Park?
7. There is a Fantasy Park in Kerala situated in a Dam. Name it:
Answer: Malampuzha, Palakkad.
8. There is a famous amusement Park near Chennai, Tamilnadu. Name it:
9. This Park in Johannesburg is the oldest in the city. It includes an open-air chessboard and a tropical plant house. Name it:
Answer: Joubert Park.
10. This park is Moscow’s main recreation area, with a boating lake, cafes, and exhibition halls. Name it:
Answer: Gorky Park.
11. Which famous Park in London contains the city’s zoo, an open-air theatre, a boating lake and attractive expanses of greenery?
Answer: Regent’s Park.
12. Old Faithful is the name of the most famous geyser in this National Park in the U.S. Can you name it?
Answer: Yellowstone National Park.
13. How many stanzas are there in our National Anthem?
14. A theme Park, resembling Disneyland, was opened near Orlando, Florida. Name it:
Answer: Walt Disney World.
15. The Mughal emperor Shah Jahan designed the Shalimar Gardens in 1642. In which city is it?
Answer: Lahore, Pakistan.
16. With which month does our national calendar begin?