Maths and Science General Knowledge Questions with Answers
General Mathematics and Science Quiz Questions with Answers
1. Which is the metal that melts at 30 degree Celsius?
2. A two-dimensional image of a slice through a three-dimensional object is named as?
3. Which natural fiber is known to be the strongest?
C. Limped teeth
Answer: Limpet teeth
4. Under a given situation which gas among the following does not undergo chemical reaction?
D. Inert Gas
Answer: Inert gas
5. A square feet of one square mile is?
6. Name the gemstone which has Emerald and Aquamarine as its varieties?
D. Lapis lazuli
7. A score means how many years?
8. The activity of a radioactive source has a unit measurement as?
9. The green color in leaves is caused due to a pigment called?
10. Name the radioactive metal extracted from Carnotite and Pitchblende?
11. Other than matter what is the term used for space?
12. A process by which molecules of a solvent tend to pass through a semipermeable membrane from a less concentrated solution into a more concentrated one is known as?
C. Molecular Diffusion
D. Facilitated Diffusion
13. Where does a Halophyte plant grow?
14. Name the only rock that can float?
15. A league consists of how many miles?
Maths and Science General Knowledge Questions Part 2 (Questions 16-30)
16. How can we determine the acidity or basicity of an aqueous solution?
17. The number of sides in a pentadecagon is?
18. Name the only metal that remains liquid at room temperature?
19. Which among the following is a cube root of 64?
20. The planet known to be the brightest natural object in the night sky?
21. What is the speed of light?
A. 18000 miles per second
B. 163000 miles per second
C. 170000 miles per second
D. 196000 miles per second
Answer: 186,000 miles per second
22. Five liters in a milliliter is?
23. The Galilean Moons orbit which planet?
24. Name the element combined with iron to form steel?
25. Name the compound that has a density around 1000 kg/m³?
26. The strongest magnet in the universe is?
27. What is a sherardized object coated with?
28. How many feet are in one mile?
29. Roman numerals CCXVII is equal to which number?
30. One terabyte is equal to how many megabytes?
Maths and Science General Knowledge Questions Part 3 (Questions 31-50)
31. Name the metal that has the highest melting point?
32. One week has a total of how many hours?
33. A polygon having four unequal sides is called as?
B. Regular Polygon
34. When did Albert Einstein win the Noble Prize in Physics?
35. Name the element present in every living species on Earth?
36. In an Earth calendar year how many times the moon revolves?
37. The instrument used to measure atmospheric pressure is called?
38. What is the percentage of alcohol in 70 proof whiskey?
39. Ethernet is a registered trademark belonging to which company?
C. Fuji Xerox
40. The number of ways to make changes for a dollar is?
41. In one ton the total number of ounces is?
42. The number of sides in a rhombus is?
43. Name the element which is the first to be discovered through synthesis?
44. Name the vitamin which is known as Ascorbic acid?
A. Vitamin C
B. Vitamin B
C. Vitamin K
D. Vitamin E
Answer: Vitamin C
45. Pascal is used as a SI unit for?
B. Luminous Intensity
46. Name for what the classification system Köppen is used?
A. Wind speed
47. Name the planet that rotates clockwise?
48. The only number with the same number of letters as the meaning of it’s name is?
49. Obsidian is the rock type of?
50. Name the planet having a white cloud pattern in its atmosphere nicknamed as “Scooter “?