100 Quran and Islamic Quiz Questions with Answers
Quran Quiz Questions and Answers Part 1
1. What is the scripture of Islam religion?
2. How many chapters are there in Quran?
3. Name the last prophet of Islam:
4. What is Quran?
Answer: A scheme of life as revealed to Mohammad by Allah.
5. What is the term used in Quran to refer to the message the Muhammad get from Allah?
6. Last chapter in Quran:
7. Messages revealed to Muhammad during which period are collected in Quran?
Answer: During the age of 41 to 63.
8. In how many ways do the Muhammad get messages according to Quran?
Answer: In three ways.
9. Name the first wife of Mohamma:
Answer: Khadīja bint Khuwaylid.
10. Who is the first Caliph after Mohammad?
Answer: Caliph Abu Bakr.
11. Who was the third Caliph?
Answer: Caliph Uthman.
12. Quran is divided into how many parts?
13. Name each part of Quran:
14. Quran declares, ‘He will purge man of his chains and the weights imposed on him’. Who is the ‘He’ referred to here?
15. What promise did Quran make as it came into existence?
Answer: That it would wipe away the practice of interest on money.
16. Who is Abbas ibn Abdul-Muttalib?
Answer: Brother of Muhammad’s father.
17. Who said this: ‘Oh father, I have got the knowledge (from Allah) that you didn’t’?
18. The supposed span of life of Noah:
Answer: 950 years.
19. What is Quran meant for?
Answer: To lean man ahead without diverting him from high standards.
20. Which chapter in Quran stresses monotheism?
Answer: At- Tauhid.
Quran Quiz with Answers Part 2
21. Why are the philosophic teachings in Quran repeated?
Answer: To remind the high values of life even at a random reading.
22. Where does Quran recommend reading it during night is more fruitful because during night mind will be free from all other thoughts?
Answer: In 73:6, 7.
23. Who is the official spokesman of Quran?
24. What is the term used to refer to the explanations and actions of Mohammad?
25. Name the book which’ has set forth Mohammad’s routine life and pieces of advice?
Answer: Sahih al-Bukhari.
26. How many subjects as classified are there in Quran?
27. What all are the subject matters dealt in Quran?
Answer: Faith, rituals, virtues, dealings, punishments.
28. What does ‘Malaikah’ mean?
29. What is the word used in Quran to refer to messenger?
30. Why does Rasul called so?
Answer: Because they ran errands between the creator and the created.
31. What does the number of wings of angels represent?
Answer: The speed at which the mission of Allah be spread.
32. In which part of Quran do we find that angels would pray for the redemption of the believers?
Answer: In 42:5.
33. Who are angels as believed by the Arabs?
Answer: The daughters of Allah.
34. What are angels called in Zoroastrianism religion?
35. Which part of Quran declares there is no community without prophets?
Answer: 13:7, 15:36, 35:24.
36. Where did the prophets mentioned in Quran live?
Answer: In Middle East countries like Arabia, Iraq, Syria, and Palestine.
37. Ar-Rahman means:
Answer: The merciful.
38. 49th chapter of Quran:
39. Another word for Taqdir?
40. The most important ritual in Islam?
Answer: Salutation to God called Salah.
Islamic Quiz Questions and Answers Part 3
41. Why do Muslims observe ‘Salah’?
Answer: To surrender one’s self to God’s will.
42. How many times in a day should one observe Salah?
Answer: Five times.
43. Which part of Quran should one recite during ‘Salah’?
Answer: First chapter of Quran.
44. Which part of Quran mentions the achievements in life as a result of observing Salah?
Answer: In 29:45.
45. Which month is chosen for observing fasting?
46. Why is the month of Ramadan chosen for observing fasting?
Answer: Because it was in a month of Ramadan that Allah revealed the sacred Quran for the first time.
47. Who are all exempted from observing fasting?
Answer: Patients, those who are at a journey, the carrying ones, breast-feeding mothers, the menstruated ones.
48. The word Quran means:
49. The sacred place of Muslims:
50. Quran refers to Mecca by another name. What is it?
Answer: Umm al-Qurā.
51. What does the word Umm al-Qurā mean?
Answer: Mother of towns.
52. What is meant by Hajj?
Answer: Representatives of Muslims all over the world assemble in Mecca and take decisions for the wellbeing of Muslims and the human race at large.
53. What is Tawaf?
Answer: Circumambulation around Kaaba.
54. How many times does one go round Kaaba in one Tawaf?
Answer: Seven times.
55. What is ‘Arafah’?
Answer: A large ground.
56. When should the Hajj pilgrims be present in Arafah?
Answer: During the afternoon of 9th of Dhu al-Hijjah.
57. Who reconstructed Kaaba?
Answer: Ibrahim and Ishmael.
58. Which is the first cultural home built for human race, according to Quran?
59. What is the stone fixed in the wall on the corner of Kaaba called?
Answer: Hajar al Aswad.
60. What does the word Hajar al Aswad mean?
Islamic General Knowledge Online Quiz Part 4
61. Where did Ibrahim take his son for sacrifice?
Answer: To Marwa hill.
62. During whose period was Hajj introduced?
63. What is the shape of Jamarat?
Answer: A semipillar.
64. What is Mahr?
Answer: A dowry paid to bride in honor.
65. What is iddah?
Answer: The period during which a divorced woman can stay in her hither to husband’s house.
66. The duration of iddah of a divorcee woman?
Answer: Till the woman undergoes three menstruations after her divorce.
67. After how many days can a divorced woman marry?
Answer: After an iddah.
68. What does Quran call money?
Answer: The life vein of man.
69. Money is referred to as what in Quran?
Answer: Blessing of God.
70. How many skies does Quran mention about?
71. Where does Judee hill located?
Answer: Corduene, south of Lake Van.
72. Name the birth place of the forefathers of Nabi Musa:
73. From whom does Aad Community start?
74. Ilyās belongs to which origin?
75. Where did Ilyās live?
Answer: In Baalbek city.
76. How many classes are there in Aad Community?
77. Which community does Salih belong to?
Answer: Thamud Community.
78. Where did the Thamud Community live?
Answer: At Hegira.
79. The borders of Hegira?
Answer: Hijaz and Syria.
80. Where was Ibrahim Nabi born?
Answer: In Iraq.
Quran Online Questions Answers Part 5
81. 54th chapter of Quran is:
82. Where did Ibrahim accommodate his second son, Ishaq Nabi and his family?
Answer: In Palestine.
83. Where did Ibrahim Nabi accommodate Lot Nabi?
Answer: In Sodom.
84. Who is considered as the forefather of the Jews, the Christians and the Muslims?
Answer: Hazrat Ibrahim.
85. Whose offspring’s are the Arabs as it is believed?
Answer: Ishmael Nabi’s.
86. Which race is considered as the descendants of Ishaq?
87. Who is known by the name Isra’il?
Answer: Yāˈqub Isḥāq.
88. What does the word Israel mean?
Answer: The servant of Allah.
89. What does ‘Bani Israeel ‘ mean?
Answer: The offspring’s of Israel.
90. Quran calls the Christians and the Jews Bani Israeel. Why?
Answer: Because it is considered that they belong to the descendants of Israel.
91. During whose time did Lot Nabi live?
Answer: Ibrahim Nabi’s.
92. Which is the native place of Lot Nabi?
93. Where is Sodom located?
Answer: In Transjordan.
94. Who is Yūsuf Nabi?
Answer: Son of Yakub Nabi.
95. Where is Baalbek city situated?
Answer: In Syria.
96. Name the Israel origin prophet and king?
97. Where did Syu’aib Nabi live?
Answer: In Madyan.
98. Where is Madyan situated?
Answer: In Hijas near Syria.
99. Who helped Israelites to enter Egypt?
Answer: Yūsuf Nabi.
100. Who killed jaloot?