Fashion and Clothing Quiz Questions Answers
Fashion and Clothing Quiz Part 1
1) Which city is known as the world of fashion?
2) Kansai Yamamoto belongs to which country?
3) The fashion designer, Bill Blas belongs to which country?
4) The fashion designer, Coco Chanel belongs to which country?
5) What is the real name of French fashion designer Coco Chanel?
Answer: Gabrielle Bonheur Coco Chanel.
6) Which is the place of birth of American woman who is a fashion designer, Liz Claiborne?
7) Which is the place of birth of the fashion designer, Christian Dior?
8) What is bikini?
Answer: The dress of a women which is smaller in size, it is used while doing swimming and sunbath.
9) Who started fashion magazine?
Answer: Samuel Beeton.
10) Where did large loose garment named ‘poncho’ originate?
Answer: South America.
11) What is cassock?
Answer: Clergymen’s longer outer garment.
12) What is the name of hereditary dress of Indian Women?
13) Who was the first ornament designer of America?
Answer: Louis Comfort Tiffany.
14) What is tonsure?
Answer: A type of hair decoration which can be seen in fashion competitions.
15) Which is the famous country to make ornaments using ivory?
Fashion and Clothing Quiz Part 2
16) What type of product is calico?
17) What is beret?
Answer: A kind of woolen cap.
18) What is sarong?
Answer: Dress which looks like skirt worn by women and men of Malaysia.
19) What is the name of the dress which is worn round the neck?
20) What is fedora?
Answer: A kind of cap.
21) What is the name of the loose covering for the shoulder?
22) What is the name of the loose outer garment?
23) What is the name of the knitted woolen jacket?
24) Which is the year of birth of French fashion designer, Christian Marie Marc Lacroix?
25) What is surplice?
Answer: A kind of vestment worn over the cassock.
26) What is the name of the sample piece of cloth?
27) What is the name of the cap which is worn by British statesman?
Answer: Anthony Eden.
28) In which country did waterproof jacket find out?
Answer: In Greenland.
29) What is the name of the waterproof jacket worn over other dresses?
30) What material is used to make Anorak?
Answer: Smaller soft hair.
Fashion and Clothing Quiz Part 3
31) What is the name of decorative embroidery in which thread of gold and silver is used?
31) What is the name of a loose dressing gown?
32) What is the name of the trousers reaching only to knees?
33) What is the name of sleeping suit?
34) What is the name of large, colored handkerchief, usually with printed pattern?
35) What is the name of cloth made of flax?
36) What is the name of sleeveless outer garment worn by the one who gives warning?
37) What is pelisse?
Answer: A garment of women.
38) The fashion designer, Paul Poiret belonged to which country?
39) Name two Italian fashion designers?
Answer: Rosita and Ottavio Missoni.
40) What is the name of French fashion designer who found out the skirt, hobble?
Answer: Paul Poiret.
41) Which English fashion designer designed the wedding dress of Queen Elizabeth II?
Answer: Norman Bishop Hartnell.
42) Which is the year of birth of French fashion designer, Jean Paul Gaultier?
43) Who was John Antony?
Answer: American fashion designer.
44) The fashion designer, Thierry Mugler belongs to which country?
45) Name two French fashion designers?
Answer: Pierre Cardin and Roland Klein.
46) What is camlet?
Answer: The waterproof cloth of camel’s hair.
47) What is the name of the world famous fashion designer who belongs to Florida?
Answer: Gianni Versace.
48) The fashion designer, Claude Montana belongs to which country?
49) The fashion designer, Martin Margiela belongs to which country?
50) Who designed jeans?
Answer: Jacob W. Davis in partnership with Levi Strauss & Co.