Bible Quiz Questions
Bible Quiz Questions Part 1
Bible Quiz 1 – 10
1) In the second day of creation, God created an arch in the midst of the waters and let it divide the waters from the waters. What was that arch?
2) According to the Bible, which is the light that rule the day created by the God in the fourth day of creation?
3) Which is the lesser light created by the God which rule in the night?
4) According to the Bible which is the creature created by the God his own image, in the image of God?
5) What was created by the God as food for all living things in the face of the earth?
6) Which was the day the God ended his creation and rested?
Answer: 7th day.
7) Which was the river head went out of Eden garden?
8) Which is the land Pishon river encompasses?
Answer: Havilah land.
9) Which is the river head encompasses in Cush land?
10) Where Euphrates and Tigris goes forwards?
Answer: East of Assyria.
Bible Quiz Questions Part 2
Bible Quiz 11 – 20
11) According to the Bible why woman shall be called she?
Answer: Woman had created from man, so ‘she’ named.
12) How had been creation of woman according to the Bible?
Answer: God created woman from the rib of the man.
13) Which was more cunning of the beasts which the God created?
14) What is the reason man last become dust?
Answer: Because of the curse given by the God to Adam.
15) What did man win, while the prohibited fruit eaten?
Answer: Ability to know good and evils.
16) Why did God sent man out of the Garden of Eden?
Answer: The command of God denied and ate prohibited fruit.
17) Who was the first son of Adam and Eve?
18) Who was the second son of Adam?
19) What was Abel’s job?
Answer: Sheep keeper.
20) What was the job of Cain?
Bible Quiz Questions Part 3
Bible Quiz 21 – 30
21) Who assassinated Abel?
22) Where did Cain settled when he left Eden?
Answer: Land of Nod.
23) Who was the son of Cain?
24) Which was the city built by Cain for Enoch?
25) What was the name of Enoch’s son?
26) Who was the father of Mehujael?
27) Who was the father of Methuselah?
28) Who were the wives of Lamech?
Answer: Adah and Zillah.
29) Who was the mother of Jubal?
30) Who was the brother of Jabal?
Bible Quiz Questions Part 4
Bible Quiz 31 – 40
31) Who is known as the father of live-stock?
32) Who was the father of harp and flute players?
33) Who was the mother of Jubal Cain?
34) Who was the sister of Jubal Cain?
35) Who was the son born for Adam after Abel and Cain?
36) Who was the son of Seth?
37) How many years was the life duration of Adam?
Answer: 930 years.
38) How many years was the life duration of Seth?
Answer: 912 years.
39) Who was the son born for Enosh when he was 90 years?
40) How many years was the life duration of Cainan?
Answer: 910 years.
Bible Quiz Questions Part 5
Bible Quiz 41 – 50
41) Who was the son born for Jared when he was 162 years?
42) Who was the father of Noah?
43) Who were the sons of Noah?
Answer: Shen, Han, Japheth.
44) Who were the mighty men in olden days?
45) According to the Bible who was the righteous person before God?
46) Noah’s ark built by which wood?
47) How many days come to pass the rain which make flood on the earth?
Answer: Forty days and nights.
48) Who planted vineyard first in the earth?
49) Who were the sons of Japheth?
Answer: Gomer, Magog, Madai, Javan, Tubal, Meshek, Tiras.
50) Who was the first mighty hunter in the Bible?
Bible Quiz Questions Part 6
Bible Quiz 51 – 60
51) Which were the important cities in the land of Shinar?
Answer: Babel, Erech, Accad.
52) Which were the cities in Assyria built by Nimrod?
Answer: Nineveh, Rehoboth, Calah, Resen.
53) Which was the principal city in Assyria built by Nimrod?
54) “In your all families of the earth shall be blessed” as God told to whom?
Answer: To Abraham.
55) Who was the wife of Abraham?
56) Where did Abram build altar to the God?
Answer: In Bethel.
57) Who is nephew of Abram?
58) Who was the king Sodom went out to meet Abraham, who defeated Chedorlaomer and the kings who were with him?
59) According to the request of Sarai, who was the maid received by Abram?
60) Who was the son of Abram borned by Hagar?
Bible Quiz Questions Part 7
Bible Quiz 61 – 70
61) Who was the Bible character as Mother of Nations?
62) Who was the son borned by Abraham and Sara?
63) Where did God appear to Abraham?
Answer: Near terebinth trees of Mamre.
64) Who was the son of the elder daughter of Lot born by her father?
65) Who was the father of Moabit?
66) Who was the father of Amman?
67) Who was the son of younger daughter of Lot born by him?
68) Who was the son born by Abraham and Sara in old age?
69) God has made me laugh; so that all who hear will laugh with one, who told like that?
70) How did the name get the place Beersheba?
Answer: Between Abraham and Abimelech swore an oath there for this reason named the place Beersheba.
Bible Quiz Questions Part 8
Bible Quiz 71 – 80
71) Which was the tee Abraham planted in Beersheba?
Answer: Tamarisk tree.
72) Where did Sara die?
Answer: In Kiriath-arba.
73) Where did Sara was buried?
Answer: In the cave of Machpelah.
74) Who is the daughter of Bethael who born by Milcah from Nahor?
75) After the death of Sara to whom Abraham took as wife?
76) Who was the father of Sheba and Dedan?
77) Who were the sons of Midian?
Answer: Ephah, Epher, Hanoch, Abidah, Eldaah.
78) The of life years of Abraham’s?
Answer: 175 years.
79) Where was buried the dead body Abraham?
Answer: In the cave of Machpelah.
80) Why the son of Rebecca received name ‘Esau’?
Answer: Because that child was like hairy garment all over.
Bible Quiz Questions Part 9
Bible Quiz 81 – 90
81) Who was the second son of Rebecca?
82) How did Jacob got such name?
Answer: That child’s hand took hold of Esau’s heel at the time birth.
83) Among the sons of Isaac to whom he loved more?
84) What is the reason Isaac more loved to Esau?
Answer: He used to taste savory food bringing by Esau.
85) Among the sons of Rebecca to whom she loved more?
86) Another name of Esau?
87) What is the meaning of Edom?
88) What answer told Jacob to Esau, who asks red stew?
Answer: Sell me your birthright.
89) Who bought birthright of Esau?
90) Why Philistines envied to Isaac?
Answer: He became wealthy and mighty.
Bible Quiz Questions Part 10
Bible Quiz 91 – 100
91) Which was the first well dug by Isaac’s servants in the valley of Gerar?
92) What is the meaning of Esek?
Answer: Controversial thing.
93) Who were the wives of Esau?
Answer: Basemath, Judith.
94) The first name of Bethuel?
95) What is the meaning of Bethuel?
Answer: House of God.
96) Who is the first baby of Jacob by Leah?
97) What name Jacob got for having struggle with God and men and has prevailed?
98) What name given the place where Jacob seen God face to face?
99) Why the children of Israel do not eat the muscle shrank, which is on the hip socket?
Answer: The people who were struggled with Jacob in Peniel touched the socket of his hip.
100) How Succoth got that name?
Answer: Because Jacob built a house and made a booth for livestock.