General Knowledge Quiz Part 30 – Learn Latest Quiz Questions with Answers
General Knowledge Quiz Questions 1-10
1) Tallest tree in the world?
The Redwood Tree
2) The old name of Namibia?
South West Africa
3) The old name of Mumbai?
4) Parkinson’s disease was first described by:
James Parkinson, British neurologist, 1817
5) Columbus of Space name used for:
6) Manchester of the Orient:
7) Currency of Pakistan:
8) Refrigerator invented by:
9) 1917 is the year of?
10) What is meant by Exclusive Economic Zone?
An exclusive economic zone (EEZ) is a sea zone prescribed by the United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea over which a state has special rights regarding the exploration and use of marine resources, including energy production from water and wind.
General Knowledge Quiz Questions 11-20
11) The Capital of Scotland is?
12) Y.M.C.A. founded by:
Sir George Williams
13) Moscow Russia has riverside of:
14) Where is Arabian Sea located?:
West of India, East of Arabian Peninsula and South of Pakistan and Iran.
15) The Capital of Qatar is?:
16) “Britain of the South” name used for:
17) Lotus sign used for:
Culture and Civilization
18) Safety Lamp invented by:
19) London England has riverside of:
20) Largest library in the world?
United States Library of Congress
General Knowledge Quiz Questions 21-30
21) The country known as Mother-in-Law of Europe is:
22) The founder of USA was:
23) Archimedes was born in:
24) The first Muslim woman to become the Secretary General of Amnesty International:
lrine Zubeida Khan
25) Which is the largest enclosed body of water on earth by area?
The Caspian Sea is the largest enclosed inland body of water on Earth by area, variously classed as the world’s largest lake or a full-fledged sea.
26) Nagasaki Day___
27) First man boxing champion:
Tim Hyer, 1841
28) May Day, International Laborers Day:
29) The biggest delta in the world is:
30) Highest waterfall___
Angel Falls, (Venezuela)
General Knowledge Quiz Questions 31-40
31) City of Eternal Springs:
32) Largest canal___
Keil Canal in Germany
33) The Capital of Spain is?
34) Largest River Island___
35) Black band arm is Sign of:
Mourning, in Protest
36) Hybridization is:
Cross-fertilization between two varieties.
37) Jet Engine invented by:
Sir Frank Whittle
38) Father of Greek Democracy___
39) Father of Green Revolution___
40) Acupuncture is widely practiced in which country?
General Knowledge Quiz Questions 41-50
41) Largest stadium___
Strahove (Czech Republic)
42) The largest gulf in the world is:
Gulf of Mexico
43) The “Daughter of East” name used for:
44) Liverpool England has riverside of:
45) Queen of the Adriatic:
46) The longest river in South Asia is:
47) UNU stands for:
United Nations University
48) Where is Coral Sea Located?
North-Eastern Coast of Australia.
49) Equator passes through:
50) Currency of Georgia___
Read : Literature and Language Quiz