Visual Programming Questions and Answers – Programming Language Quiz
Delphi Questions and Answers
1) Which is the latest version of Delphi?
Answer: Delphi 10
2) Disadvantage of Delphi:
Answer: It has complex programming environment that involves many different elements
3) Minimum memory capacity for loading Delphi 3:
Answer: 16 bit
4) Operating system was used for Delphi 3:
Answer: Windows 95 or Windows NT
5) Delphi interface with what for the database applications:
Answer: BDE (Borland Database Engine)
6) The symbol used in Delphi for assignment:
7) Which is the key to press for running a program?
8) What is the name of property window in Delphi?
Answer: Object inspector
9) Delphi is the modified version of which language?
Visual C++ Questions and Answers
10) Visual C++ is _?
Answer: Object Oriented Programming Language
11) Visual C++ use which programming technique?
Answer: Event driven programming technique
12) What is the full form of SDK?
Answer: Software Development Kit
13) What is the full form of ODBC?
Answer: Open Database Connectivity
14) How is visual C+ + connected to other databases?
Answer: Using ODBC
15) What types of libraries are used in visual C++?
Answer: MFC libraries
16) What is the important application field of visual C++?
Answer: System Programming
17) What is a wizard?
Answer: A wizard is a tool that helps guide us through a series of steps
18) What are the common elements of a window program?
Answer: Windows, Client and client area, Message and functions
19) What is the central part of the visual C+ + package?
Answer: Developer studio
20) The full form of VPE:
Answer: Visual Programming Environment
21) The full form of VPL:
Answer: Visual Programming Language
22) Write examples for VPE
Answer: Visual Foxpro, Visual Basic
23) Write example for VPL:
24) The standard adopted by multiple vendors designed tenable users to connect any data source with a single application:
Answer: Open data base connectivity
25) The basic ODBC library that routes calls to the appropriate driver:
Answer: Driver manager
26) The most widely recognized representation problems in VPL:
Answer: Static representation, effective use of screen estate and documentation
27) The concept of Object Oriented Programming was introduced in:
28) The first Visual Language which adopts object oriented programming:
Answer: Visual Basic
29) Visual Languages permit Dynamic Data Exchange with:
Answer: Built in controls