Latest Online General Knowledge Quiz Answers – 20 General Quiz Questions
General Knowledge Video Quiz
1. What is the name of the South Africa movement led by Chief Buthelezi?
Answer: Inkatha movement.
2. Which boy’s name, signaled in Morse code, would be represented by six dashes?
3. From which foreign country does the largest number of tourists visit India?
4. What is called a “Stalemate” in chess?
Answer: A draw.
5. Who built the famous Vitthal Mandir in Vijayanagar?
6. Which London church is officially the collegiate church of St. Peter?
Answer: Westminster Abbey.
7. Which cereal is used to make ‘black’ breads?
8. What type of flowers produce vanilla pods?
9. What accurately describes drinks with no C2H5OH content?
10. Which vegetable is a green variety of banana, used as a staple food in the tropics?
11. When were the Montague-Chelmsford Reforms announced?
Answer: July 1918
12. When was the Hindustan Republican Association founded to organize an armed revolution in the country?
13. What led to the suspension of the Non-Co-operation Movement of 1920-22?
Answer: Violence at Chauri Chaura
14. On which day in April 1919 did Jallianwala Bagh massacre, one of the worst political crimes in modern history, take place?
Answer: 13 April
15. When did Aurangzeb sign a peace treaty with Bijapur?
Answer: A.D. 1686
16. ‘Song of the North’ is the national anthem of:
17. Where was Napoleon born?
18. A cosmic year means:
Answer: 250 million years
19. When is Bhishma Pitamah believed to have died?
Answer: 1423 B.C
20. When was Hastinapur abandoned by the Kauravas?
Answer: 1300 B.C