Latest Online Quiz Answers – English GK Quiz Questions with Video
General Knowledge Video Quiz Questions – GK Quiz
Online Quiz Questions
1. What is the name of the South Africa movement led by Chief Buthelezi?
Answer: Inkatha movement.
2. Which boy’s name, signaled in Morse code, would be represented by six dashes?
3. From which foreign country does the largest number of tourists visit India?
4. What is called a “Stalemate” in chess?
Answer: A draw.
5. Who built the famous Vitthal Mandir in Vijayanagar?
6. Which London church is officially the collegiate church of St. Peter?
Answer: Westminster Abbey.
7. Which cereal is used to make ‘black’ breads?
8. What type of flowers produce vanilla pods?
9. What accurately describes drinks with no C2H5OH content?
10. Which vegetable is a green variety of banana, used as a staple food in the tropics?