Basic Online Quiz Questions for Everyone – General Quizzes
GK Youtube video Quiz
1. Which language is related to both Cornish and Welsh, and is now recognized language of France?
2. Which two sets of exams were replaced by GCSE in 1988?
Answer: GCE Ordinary Level; CSE.
3. In which year was ITDC established?
4. Who built the Charminar?
Answer: Muhammad Quli Qutb Shah.
5. Where is the tomb of Tutankhamun located?
Answer: Giza, Egypt.
6. Who used the Latin phrase, ‘cogito ergo sum” (‘1 think therefore I am’) as the foundation for his philosophical theory?
7. What is the general term for the use of computers, telecommunications and micro electronics in the processing and transmissions of data?
Answer: Information Technology.
8. What do the Sikhs propose to call their separate state, if it ever achieves cessation from India?
9. Who is excluded from succession to the throne in Salic law?
10. Which diamond has a Persian name meaning “mountain of light”?
11. The Ghadar (Rebellion) Party in the USA was formed by:
Answer: Lala Har Dayal.
12. In which year was the revolutionary Khudiram Bose hanged for throwing a bomb?
13. When did Gopala Krishna Gokhale put forward the claim for ‘Swaraj’ or self-government within British Empire from the congress platform?
14. What is the “Super 301”?
Answer: A trade law.
15. Surendranath Banerjee left the Congress in 1918 and founded another party. What was the name of that party?
Answer: Indian Liberal Federation.
16. Which revolutionary gave his life fighting a battle with police at Balasore in 1915?
Answer: Jatin Mukherjee.
17. When did Gandhi make his first great experiment in Satyagraha at Champaran, a district in Bihar?
18. In which year did Gandhi return from South Africa to serve his country and his people?
19. The All India Khilafat conference was held in November 1919. Where was it held?
20. Gandhi founded the Sabarmati Ashram at Ahmedabad to learn and practice the ideals of truth and non-violence. When was it founded?