GK Questions and Answers – General Knowledge 2018 Online Quiz – GK Video Quiz
GK Youtube video Quiz
1. Which language is related to both Cornish and Welsh, and is now recognized language of France?
2. Which two sets of exams were replaced by GCSE in 1988?
Answer: GCE Ordinary Level; CSE.
3. In which year was ITDC established?
4. Who built the Charminar?
Answer: Muhammad Quli Qutb Shah.
5. Where is the tomb of Tutankhamun located?
Answer: Giza, Egypt.
6. Who used the Latin phrase, ‘cogito ergo sum” (‘1 think therefore I am’) as the foundation for his philosophical theory?
7. What is the general term for the use of computers, telecommunications and micro electronics in the processing and transmissions of data?
Answer: Information Technology.
8. What do the Sikhs propose to call their separate state, if it ever achieves cessation from India?
9. Who is excluded from succession to the throne in Salic law?
10. Which diamond has a Persian name meaning “mountain of light”?