Easy General Quizzes with Answer – 20 Online Quiz Questions
1. Which structures have four basic designs – beam, cantilever, arch and suspension?
2. What are the substances in the saliva of vampire bats, leeches and mosquitoes which stop blood from clotting?
3. What was the name of the pope who introduced the reformed calender used by the western world?
Answer: Pope Gregory (Gregory XIII).
4. What is the popular name for members of the RCMP?
5. Which type of edible nut is produced by a variety of hickory tree?
6. What is the collective word for a group of companies that limits competition by price-fixing, market sharing and restricting output?
7. Which sign is the decapod of the zodiac?
8. Which river is poetically called “Isis” until it flows through Oxford?
Answer: The Thames.
9. What is an important meeting between world political leaders usually called?
Answer: Summit conference.
10. What is the Italian word for ‘swank’ and the name of an organization that is also known as “la Cosa Nostra”?
11. Who built Nizamuddin Auliya tomb?
Answer: Alauddin Khalji.
12. Which Cathedral on the Seine River is considered the pride of Paris?
Answer: The Cathedral of Notre Dame.
13. In which country would you visited Shwedagon Pagoda, one of the many great monuments to Buddhism in this country?
14. What was the court language of Mughals?
15. Which regiment was the first to rebel when the Revolt of 1857 began at Meerut on 10th May?
Answer: Third Native Cavalry.
16. When did the British Parliament transfer the power to govern India from the East India Company to the British crown?
17. Which Mughal emperor wrote his autobiography?
18. When did Lord Curzon issue an order dividing the province of Bengal into two parts?
19. Who laid the foundation of the Federation Hall to mark the indestructible unity of Bengal?
Answer: Anandamohan Bose.
20. In which year the British Government adopted what came to be known as Minto-Morley Reforms?