General Quiz Questions in English with Video Quiz – Online GK Quiz Questions Answers
General Video Quiz Questions Answers
1. Which structures have four basic designs – beam, cantilever, arch and suspension?
2. What are the substances in the saliva of vampire bats, leeches and mosquitoes which stop blood from clotting?
3. What was the name of the pope who introduced the reformed calender used by the western world?
Answer: Pope Gregory (Gregory XIII)
4. What is the popular name for members of the RCMP?
5. Which type of edible nut is produced by a variety of hickory tree?
6. What is the collective word for a group of companies that limits competition by price-fixing, market sharing and restricting output?
7. Which sign is the decapod of the zodiac?
8. Which river is poetically called “Isis” until it flows through Oxford?
Answer: The Thames
9. What is an important meeting between world political leaders usually called?
Answer: Summit conference
10. What is the Italian word for ‘swank’ and the name of an organization that is also known as “la Cosa Nostra”?