50 Ultimate General Knowledge Quizzes with Answer
1. In Greek mythology what is the name of the winged horse?
2. What is the favourite food of the cartoon character Garfield?
3. In Rudyard Kipling’s The Jungle Book what type of creature is Baloo?
4. Which ocean separates the USA and Europe?
5. What is a straight line passing from side to side through the centre of a circle called?
6. Which animal provides the milk for mozzarella cheese?
7. What is the name of the coloured part of a human eye?
8. When mixed together which two colours create brown?
Answer: Green and red.
9. Which US city is nicknamed The Big Apple?
Answer: New York.
10. Which country’s cars carry the International registration letter D?
11. In order for there to be a Friday 13th, the month must begin on what day of the week?
12. A white mark spread over the forehead of a horse is called what?
Answer: A blaze.
13. What type of food do penguins eat?
14. Waitangi Day is a public holiday on 6th February in which country?
Answer: New Zealand.
15. Which animal is the symbol of the motor manufacturer Suzuki?
Ultimate General Knowledge Quizzes with Answer Part 2
16. What kind of food is a pawpaw?
17. What title was given to the rulers of Ancient Egypt?
18. What is the longest snake in the world?
19. What is the world’s longest mountain range?
20. What sort of creature is a corncrake?
21. Which part of the human body would be treated by a chiropodist?
22. What is a female zebra called?
23. Portugal shares a land border with which country?
24. In which country was Justin Bieber born?
25. What type of vegetable is a maris piper?
26. What is Harry Potter’s middle name?
27. Who is the Roman god of the sea?
28. Mont Blanc Tunnel connects France to which other country?
29. What is added to milk to make porridge?
30. What is the capital of the US state of New York?
Ultimate General Knowledge Quizzes with Answer Part 3 (Questions 31-50)
31. Which Indian emperor was a patron and a player of polo?
32. What happened to the last Mughal emperor of India, Bahadur Shah Zafar, after the Sepoy Mutiny?
Answer: He was exiled to Burma.
33. Apart from the top ten mountains in Asia, which is the next highest?
Answer: Ismoil Somoni Peak.
34. Where do the Blue Nile and White Nile meet in great scenic splendor?
35. What is the meaning of banal?
36. What is the meaning of quizzical?
Answer: Questioning and mocking.
37. Where would you now try to find the remains of the ancient city of Carthage?
38. What is the unit currency in Spain called?
39. Which martial art was developed by the Japanese master Kanō Jigorō?
40. Which country has a totally unadorned, unpatterned, white flag?
Answer: Western Sahara.
41. Name a source of noise pollution which one is capable of causing permanent damage to one’s hearing:
Answer: Power drill.
42. The fastest moving snake in the world?
Answer: Black Mamba.
43. A4 is the international size of a certain commodity. Which?
44. Name the time required by the moon to return to the same position relative to a fixed star:
Answer: Sidereal Month.
45. The prophet ordained that his followers should read the ‘namaz’ so many times a day. How many?
46. Name the ratio of speed between a flying object and the speed of sound:
Answer: Mach number.
47. In a classic featuring an adventure by the sea, Which sailor dreamed of toasted cheese?
Answer: Ben Gunn.
48. What is the meaning of acerbity?
49. India is +5.5 hours from GMT. Which place is +12 hours?
Answer: New Zealand.
50. Kinshasa is the capital city of: