30 Ultimate Online General Quizzes with Answer – Top GK Questions
1. In Greek mythology what is the name of the winged horse?
2. What is the favourite food of the cartoon character Garfield?
3. In Rudyard Kipling’s The Jungle Book what type of creature is Baloo?
4. Which ocean separates the USA and Europe?
5. What is a straight line passing from side to side through the centre of a circle called?
6. Which animal provides the milk for mozzarella cheese?
7. What is the name of the coloured part of a human eye?
8. When mixed together which two colours create brown?
Answer: Green and red.
9. Which US city is nicknamed The Big Apple?
Answer: New York.
10. Which country’s cars carry the International registration letter D?
11. In order for there to be a Friday 13th, the month must begin on what day of the week?
12. A white mark spread over the forehead of a horse is called what?
Answer: A blaze.
13. What type of food do penguins eat?
14. Waitangi Day is a public holiday on 6th February in which country?
Answer: New Zealand.
15. Which animal is the symbol of the motor manufacturer Suzuki?
GK Questions 2018
16. What kind of food is a pawpaw?
17. What title was given to the rulers of Ancient Egypt?
18. What is the longest snake in the world?
19. What is the world’s longest mountain range?
20. What sort of creature is a corncrake?
21. Which part of the human body would be treated by a chiropodist?
22. What is a female zebra called?
23. Portugal shares a land border with which country?
24. In which country was Justin Bieber born?
25. What type of vegetable is a maris piper?
26. What is Harry Potter’s middle name?
27. Who is the Roman god of the sea?
28. Mont Blanc Tunnel connects France to which other country?
29. What is added to milk to make porridge?
30. What is the capital of the US state of New York?