50 Online General Quiz – General Knowledge Quiz with Answers Part 30
1. Tallest tree in the world?
Answer: The Redwood Tree.
2. The old name of Namibia?
Answer: South West Africa.
3. The old name of Mumbai?
4. Parkinson’s disease was first described by:
Answer: James Parkinson, British neurologist, 1817.
5. Columbus of Space name used for:
Answer: Neil Armstrong.
6. Manchester of the Orient:
7. Currency of Pakistan:
8. Refrigerator invented by:
Answer: James Harrison.
9. 1917 is the year of?
Answer: Russian Revolution..
10. What is meant by Exclusive Economic Zone?
Answer: An exclusive economic zone (EEZ) is a sea zone prescribed by the United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea over which a state has special rights regarding the exploration and use of marine resources, including energy production from water and wind.
11. The Capital of Scotland is?
12. Y.M.C.A. founded by:
Answer: Sir George Williams.
13. Moscow Russia has riverside of:
Answer: Moskva River.
14. Where is Arabian Sea located?:
Answer: West of India, East of Arabian Peninsula and South of Pakistan and Iran.
15. The Capital of Qatar is?:
16. “Britain of the South” name used for:
Answer: New Zealand.
17. Lotus sign used for:
Answer: Culture and Civilization.
18. Safety Lamp invented by:
Answer: Humphry Davy.
19. London England has riverside of:
Answer: Thames River.
20. Largest library in the world?
Answer: United States Library of Congress.
21. The country known as Mother-in-Law of Europe is:
22. The founder of USA was:
Answer: George Washington.
23. Archimedes was born in:
24. The first Muslim woman to become the Secretary General of Amnesty International:
lrine Zubeida Khan.
25. Which is the largest enclosed body of water on earth by area?
Answer: The Caspian Sea is the largest enclosed inland body of water on Earth by area, variously classed as the world’s largest lake or a full-fledged sea.
General Knowledge Online Trivia Questions
26. Nagasaki Day___
27. First man boxing champion:
Answer: Tim Hyer, 1841.
28. May Day, International Laborers Day:
29. The biggest delta in the world is:
Answer: The Sunderbans.
30. Highest waterfall___
Answer: Angel Falls, (Venezuela).
31. City of Eternal Springs:
Answer: Quito (Ecuador).
32. Largest canal___
Answer: Keil Canal in Germany.
33. The Capital of Spain is?
34. Largest River Island___
Answer: Majuli (Assam).
35. Black band arm is Sign of:
Answer: Mourning, in Protest.
36. Hybridization is:
Answer: Cross-fertilization between two varieties.
37. Jet Engine invented by:
Answer: Sir Frank Whittle.
38. Father of Greek Democracy___
39. Father of Green Revolution___
Answer: Norman Borlaug.
40. Acupuncture is widely practiced in which country?
41. Largest stadium___
Answer: Strahove (Czech Republic).
42. The largest gulf in the world is:
Answer: Gulf of Mexico.
43. The “Daughter of East” name used for:
Answer: Benazir Bhutto.
44. Liverpool England has riverside of:
Answer: Mersey River.
45. Queen of the Adriatic:
Answer: Venice, Italy.
46. The longest river in South Asia is:
47. UNU stands for:
Answer: United Nations University.
48) Where is Coral Sea Located?
Answer: North-Eastern Coast of Australia.
49. Equator passes through:
50. Currency of Georgia___