50 General Knowledge Online Latest Quiz Part 28 – Top GK Questions
1)Who discovered Greenland?
Answer: Norseman Eric.
2)The old name of Tuvalu?
Answer: The Ellice Islands.
3)Biggest eggs in the world?
Answer: Ostrich Eggs.
4)Electric Lamp invented by:
Answer: Thomas Alva Edison.
5)Who discovered Suez Canal?
Answer: Ferdinand de Lesseps (Designed).
6) New York is popularly known as the city of?
7) The headquarters of ICAO is located at?
8) World AIDS Day?
9) Highest plateau in the world is?
10) Fastest planet?
11) Electrical Waves discovered by?
12) The headquarters of UNEP is located at?
13) Currency of Algeria?
Answer: Algeria Dinar.
14) Balloon invented by:
15) Colored Photography invented by:
16) Which country is known as “Pearl of Antilles”?
17) The crescent is the emblem of:
18) The smallest continent is:
19) The national Emblem of Luxembourg:
Answer: Lion with Crown.
20) Fuhrer (also Fuehrer) name used for:
Answer: Adolf Hitler.
21) Biggest bird in the world?
Answer: African Ostrich.
22) The only country in the world with no official capital:
23) Which is the largest Sea?
Answer: The Philippine Sea with an area of about 2 million square miles.
24) Where is the red sea located?
Answer: West of Saudi Arabia and East of Egypt and Sudan.
25) Currency of Vatican City State:
Most Common GK Questions and Answers
26) Where is Mediterranean Sea located?
Answer: South of Europe and North of Africa.
27) Largest island?
28) Aspirin discovered by:
29) First person to cross Antarctic Circle:
Answer: James Cook (1773).
30) Which Country is known as “Land of Eagles”?
31) Adding Machine invented by:
Answer: Balise Pascal.
32) The first woman Prime Minister of a country:
Answer: Mrs. Srimavo Bhandarnaike.
33) Which country has most number of spoken languages?
Answer: Papua New Guinea with 820 languages are spoken, is the most languages spoken country in world.
34) Currency of Bahrain?
35) The largest peninsula in the world is:
36) The old name of Manchuria?
37) The Capital of Mozambique is?
38) Tallest animal in the world?
39) Hydrogen discovered by:
40) The founder of KODAK Company was :
41) Longest bridge in the world? :
Answer: Second Lake Pontchartrain Causeway.
42) WMO stands for:
Answer: World Meteorological Organization.
43) Safety Pin invented by:
Answer: William Hunt.
44) The lowest mountain range in the world is the:
Answer: Bhieuna Bhaile.
45) Who discovered Brazil?
Answer: Pedro Alvarez Cabral (Portuguese).
46) First country to Print Books :
47) Land of Setting Sun:
48) Telegraph Code invented by:
49) Wheel sign used for:
50) The term ‘________’ in a cyclone refers to circular region of relatively light Winds