GK 2018 Top Quizzes with Answer – Online General Questions
1. How many times take the Sunlight to reach on Earth?
Answer: 8mins 20 sec.
2. Which planet is known as the morning & evening star?
3. Who was the first Western explorer to reach China?
Answer: Marco Polo.
4. The major diet of pandas is _
5. Connecting different computers in an organized manner within an office building can be termed as?
6. Dragonflies are some of the fastest insects. How fast can a dragonfly fly?
Answer: 7. 50 Mph.
7. A baby kangaroo remains in its mother’s pouch for how many months?
Answer: 13 months.
8. Canine teeth help for _
9. Which continent does not have any deserts?
10. A temporary storage area, attached to the CPU, for IO operations is a?
11. Which language has the most number of alphabets?
Answer: Khmer (Cambodian)
12. What is the name of the highest Mountain in Africa?
Answer: Mount Kilimanjaro.
13. What is Blue Brain project?
Answer: Cloning of human brain.
14. What was the original name of New York City?
Answer: New Amsterdam.
15. Which country is popularly knowns as ‘land of the windmills’?
Top GK Quiz Questions Everyone Should Know
16. A memory bus is mainly used for communication between?
Answer: Processor and memory.
17. Dew drops are formed because of _
18. Which continent is known as cold desert?
19. The Windy City in the World is?
Answer: Wellington, New Zealand.
20. A person able to use both hands with equal skill is called?
21. The life of a key switch in a modern keyboard is?
Answer: Hundred million cycles.
22. What country has the most borders?
23. Where is a shrimp’s heart?
Answer: In its Head.
24. An area of wetlands dominated by herbaceous plants rather than woody plants are called
25. What is a group of Penguins in water called?
26. In what year did American women win the right to vote?
27. Formations that come down from the ceiling in a cave are called
28. The language understood by a computer without translation is called?
Answer: Machine Language.
29. What is Odontophobia, the fear of?
30. What is known as the “master gland” of the human body?
Answer: Pituitary gland.