Easy Quiz Questions – Online Quiz
30 Quick Quiz Questions and Answers
1. Which Indian emperor was a patron and a player of polo?
2. What happened to the last Mughal emperor of India, Bahadur Shah Zafar, after the Sepoy Mutiny?
Answer: He was exiled to Burma.
3. Apart from the top ten mountains in Asia, which is the next highest?
Answer: Ismoil Somoni Peak.
4. Where do the Blue Nile and White Nile meet in great scenic splendor?
5. What is the meaning of banal?
6. What is the meaning of quizzical?
Answer: Questioning and mocking.
7. Where would you now try to find the remains of the ancient city of Carthage?
8. What is the unit currency in Spain called?
9. Which martial art was developed by the Japanese master Kanō Jigorō?
10. Which country has a totally unadorned, unpatterned, white flag?
Answer: Western Sahara.
Online General Quizzes with Answers
11. Name a source of noise pollution which one is capable of causing permanent damage to one’s hearing:
Answer: Power drill.
12. The fastest moving snake in the world?
Answer: Black Mamba.
13. A4 is the international size of a certain commodity. Which?
14. Name the time required by the moon to return to the same position relative to a fixed star:
Answer: Sidereal Month.
15. The prophet ordained that his followers should read the ‘namaz’ so many times a day. How many?
16. Name the ratio of speed between a flying object and the speed of sound:
Answer: Mach number.
17. In a classic featuring an adventure by the sea, Which sailor dreamed of toasted cheese?
Answer: Ben Gunn.
18. What is the meaning of acerbity?
19. India is +5.5 hours from GMT. Which place is +12 hours?
Answer: New Zealand.
20. Kinshasa is the capital city of:
Free Online Easy Quiz Questions
21. Which insect is the greatest disease carrier?
22. Androcles was a Roman slave. Which animal was he friendly with?
23. Of the renowned American symphony orchestras, name the earliest:
Answer: New York Philharmonic Orchestra.
24. How many letters of the alphabet make the Roman numbering system?
25. Which country was the first to domesticate cats?
26. What does officious mean?
Answer: Unnecessarily eager to offer one’s services.
27. In cricket, name the term used for. ‘Loudly abusing the opposing players continuously to make them lose their cool’:
28. Who discovered the source of the Nile?
Answer: John Hanning Speke).
29. In which sport has Jack Nicklaus distinguished himself?
30. Which monetary unit is the most common in the world?