Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers
1. Which blood group does one have to accept the blood of any of the four groups?
2. In Hindu mythology, Saraswati’s mount, swan, was also used by another god. Who?
3. After Paris, which is the world’s largest primarily French-speaking city?
4. How much urine accumulates in the bladder of a normal person per minute?
Answer: 1 ml or more.
5. In which country did gold originate?
6. Which active volcano, the highest in Europe, lies in the island of Sicily?
7. To which country does the volcano Cotopaxi belong?
8. What is chalcedony?
Answer: A gem stone.
9. The oldest golf club in India is the second oldest in the world after England. Where is it located?
10. In which sport, since its inception as a competition event, have the blacks dominated the whites?
11. Which country has the largest armed forces relative to the size of its population?
12. With which sport is the term regatta associated?
13. With which sport is the term googly associated?
14. Who was the ruler of Palestine of the time of the Crucifixion of Jesus?
Answer: Herod Antipas.
15. Which island did Gauguin’s paintings make famous?
16. In which city was the first modern astronomical observatory built in India?
17. Which medicine helps urine production?
18. Which animal is known to have the highest known metabolic rate and must eat incessantly to keep alive?
19. Which fish is generally released into water for biological control of mosquito larvae?
20. How many holes are there in a standard golf course, which is usually 5.5 km in length?