50 Random Trivia Quizzes
Trivia General Quiz Questions and Answers
1. The pyramid of Giza ( King Cheops) has historic importance. What is it?
Answer: It is one of the seven wonders of the world.
2. Why is Sanchi in Madhya Pradesh famous?
Answer: For its Buddhist architectural stupas.
3. Why is teak used for building ships?
Answer: It is hard, very durable and resistant to termites and weathering.
4. Which electrolyte used for the electroplating of silver?
Answer: Double cyanide of sodium and silver.
5. The term morphing comes from the Greek word:
6. The region which is least doped in a transistor will be:
Answer: The base region.
7. When did Kurt Gödel give his famous incompleteness theorem?
8. Who discovered Bakelite?
Answer: Leo. H. Baekeland.
9. When was the second flight? What was the peculiarity of it?
Answer: In 1784. An English man made a two-hours flight in a balloon.
10. Who was the chief priest in Egypt?
Answer: The king (The Pharaoh).
11. What is the main food factor contained in cereals?
12. Which Aluminium can absorb colours?
13. In morphing when the number of frames in between two images increases the _
Answer: Clarity of morphing increases.
14. What is called the part which is in forward bias with the base in a transistor?
15. Guinea pig is a creature which is widely used for researches in laboratories all over the world. Name the region of which it is the native:
Answer: South America.
Trivia Basic Quiz Questions
16. When did Al-Khwarizmi write the popular book which introduced Indian numbers and Zero to the Arab world?
Answer: A.D. 820.
17. Who discovered Bifocal Lens?
Answer: Benjamin Franklin.
18. What was the landmark in air-transport?
Answer: A balloon with steering apparatus carried 14 passengers in 1863.
19. Marble is quarried by _
20. What is the name for the electronically controlled railway system introduced by Japan in 1964?
Answer: Tokaido line.
21. Which type of ovule is most commonly found in angiosperm?
Answer: Anatropous (92%).
22. Name four elements which conduct electricity in the solid state:
Answer: Copper; Silver; Iron; Aluminium.
23. What are the two types of morphing?
Answer: Distortion & Transition morphing.
24. The part which is in reverse bias with the base in a transistor is called?
25. The best time for felling a tree is midsummer or mid-winter because:
Answer: Sap is at rest.
26. One of the most expensive luxury cars has been named after a certain species of deer found in both Asia and Africa. This particular species of deer are known for the majestic leaps with which they run. Name this species of deer:
27. When did the first printed book on Mathematics appear?
28. Who discovered Battery (electric)?
Answer: Alessandro volta.
29. As a construction material, plywood is preferred to thin planks of timber because of:
Answer: Good strength and dimensional stability in both lateral and longitudinal directions.
30. When was the first rigid airship constructed?
Answer: In 1900.
Online Trivia Quizzes
31. The period of the old kingdom was a great period in the Egyptian history. Why?
Answer: It was an age of peace and prosperity.
32. What is Margarine?
Answer: Vegetable butter.
33. Name four substances which conduct electricity in liquid state:
Answer: Sodium chloride, Potassium chloride, Sodium hydroxide. Calcium chloride.
34. What are the three railway gauges?
Answer: Broad gauge, Meter gauge & Narrow gauge.
35. Which technique of morphing is commonly used for advertisements in TV?
Answer: Distortion morphing.
36. Which consists of a reverse biased silicon PN junction?
Answer: Zener diode.
37. Timber can be made more fire resistance by _
Answer: Sir Abel’s process.
38. A particular international organisation for the protection of rare species of animals, has chosen a Chinese pet animal as its emblem. Name this organisation and the animal chosen as its emblem:
Answer: W.W.F; The giant Panda.
39. When was the problem of “Seven Bridges of Königsberg” posed?
40. Who invented car (steam)?
Answer: Nicolas cugnot.
41. When Wright brothers of USA, William Wright and Orville Wright, had their first flight?
Answer: In 1903.
42. When did the pyramid age come to an end?
Answer: By 2300 B.C.
43. What are the seeds of pulses rich in?
44. Write the name of four elements which do not conduct electricity in solid state?
Answer: Phosphorous, Sulfur, Carbon, Iodine.
45. The first film which uses the morphing is:
46. In the field of medicine cardiac pacemaker is an:
Answer: Electronic oscillator.
47. What is the application of biochemistry, biology, microbiology and chemical engineering to industrial products called?
48. When was the “Four-color conjecture” every map on a flat surface or a sphere can be colored without using more than four different colors proved?
49. Who discovered car (petrol)?
Answer: Karl Benz.
50. How far did Orville Wright fly in his second flight?
Answer: 80 Kilometers.