50 Multiple Choice GK Questions and Answers
Multiple Choice GK Questions and Answers Part 1 (Questions 1-16)
1. ‘Christ the Redeemer’ is located in which place?
a) Rio De Janeiro
d) Porto Alegre
Answer: Rio De Janeiro
2. Which among the following, religion has the highest population in the world?
3. A premier agency of Intelligence of Pakistan is _
a) Federal Security Bureau (FSB)
b) Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI)
c) The Central Intelligence Agency (CIA)
d) Ministry of Intelligence
Answer: Inter- Services Intelligence (ISI)
4. Name the other house of the Parliament of US other than the House of Representatives?
5. More than 50% of the world’s population is using internet as a part of their daily routine. True or False?
c)Neither True or False
6. Select the continent from the below options, which has the lowest internet access?
7. The percentage of children died due to the cause of malnutrition is?
8. What percentage of world’s terrestrial biodiversity does forest contain?
9. Of all the wood produced in the world, what percentage of it is used for energy?
10. What is the number more than one in which children worldwide under the age of 5 are stunted due to chronic malnutrition?
11. ‘Table Mountain’ is located at which place?
a) Johannesburg , South Africa
b) Pretoria, South Africa
c) Cape Town, South Africa
d) Port Elizabeth, South Africa
Answer: Cape Town, South Africa
12. Name the city, where Taj Mahal is located in India?
13. Which among the following is a symbol for Peace?
a) Green eyed monster
c) Olive Branch
Answer: Olive Branch
14. ‘The Colosseum ‘is located in which country?
15. Which among the following is the world’s largest lake?
a) Lake Baikal
b) Caspian Sea
c) Wular Lake
d) Lake Erie
Answer: Caspian Sea
16. Among, the following religion, name the second – highest in the world?
Multiple Choice GK Questions and Answers Part 2 (Questions 17-31)
17. Less than what percentage of the 80000 tree species in the world have been studied for their use in any depth?
18. What percentage of land area do the mountains cover?
19. Nearly one in what number of people around the world do not have access to modern electricity services?
20. The percentage of agriculture land in the total world area is?
21. In the 20th century, how much did the water use increased at the rate of population increase?
22. Who is known as the ‘Father of Biology’?
23. What percentage of global land area do the forest cover?
24. What percentage of the world’s population suffers from hunger?
25. The capacity to produce enough food to feed everyone in the world is more adequate .True or False?
d) Neither true or False
26. The approximate global population is _
a) 7.6 Million
b) 7.6 billion
c) 8 .5 Million
d) 8.6 Million
Answer: 7.6 billion
27. Which among the following is the largest forest in the world?
a) Sagano Bamboo Forest
c) Crooked Forest
d) Black Forest
28. Which industry is known for being the largest consumers of water?
29. Which among the following city is called as ‘The Venice of the North ‘?
30. ‘Brown Revolution’ is associated with _
31. The symbol for truce is _
a) Red flag
b) Black flag
c) White Flag
d) Black and white flag
Answer: White Flag
Multiple Choice GK Questions and Answers Part 3 (Questions 31-50)
32. Presently, who is the Chief Executive Officer of Google?
a) Larry Page
b) Steve Ballmer
c) Sundar Pichai
d) Satya Nadella
Answer: Sundar Pichai
33. A three-day music festival known as the Orange Festival is celebrated in which country?
34. Currently, the CEO of Facebook is _
a) Priscilla Chan
b) Steve Ballmer
c) Eduardo Saverin
d) Mark Zuckerberg
Answer: Mark Zuckerberg
35. The Cathedral of Vasily the Blessed, commonly known as the Saint Basils Cathedral is located in which place ?
d) Saint Petersburg
36. When did the first modern Olympic Game held?
37. The second highest peak of an island in Asia, the Mount Fuji is of which country?
38. What is the currency of Ireland?
d) Canadian Dollar
39. What percentage of their income do the poor worldwide spend on food?
40. What is the currency of New Zealand?
a) Croatian kuna
b) Swiss franc
d) New Zealand Dollar
Answer: New Zealand Dollar
41. Which is the tallest waterfall in the world?
a) Niagara Falls
b) Angel Falls
c) Iguazu Falls
d) Jog Falls
Answer: Angel Falls
42. Name the person who is known as ‘Father of Medicine ‘?
43. Which is the second tallest waterfall in the world?
a) Angel Falls
b) Tugela Falls
c) Tugela Falls
Answer: Tugela Falls
44. The biggest protected area in the world is _
a) High Line
b) Garden of Gods
c) Kings Park
d) Marae Moana
Answer: Marae Moana
45. ‘International Year of Plant Earth’ was celebrated in _
46. Where did the 2018 Winter Olympics held?
a) North Korea
d) South Korea
Answer: South Korea
47. The Government of India introduced a new tax system in 2017, name it?
b) Income Tax
c) Goods and Services Tax (GST)
d) Payroll Tax
Answer: Goods and Services Tax (GST)
48. Where did the 1996Summer Olympics, officially known as the Games of XXVI Olympiad held?
49. Which among the following is, The Chief Executive Officer of Microsoft?
a) Satya Nadella
b) Steve Ballmer
c) Infra Nooyi
d) Sundar Pichai
Answer: Satya Nadella
50. What percentage of the world’s population would be living in cities, by 2030?