World History General Knowledge Part 2
World History General Knowledge Quiz
World History 1 – 10
1) How did the Paleolithic people clad?
Answer: Tree barks and animal skin. But often naked.
2) How long did the Paleolithic period last?
Answer: Probably from 30000 B.C. to 10000 B.C.
3) How did the Paleolithic men disposed their dead?
Answer: Left outside.
4) Where did we get information about Paleolithic men?
Answer: From the skeletons, tools and paintings on the walls of the caves unearthed by the excavators.
5) Which were the main types of Paleolithic men discovered by the excavators?
Answer: Java man (Indonesia), Peking man or Beijing man (China) and Heidelberg man (Germany)
6) What was the conditions of the above said groups?
Answer: They are human like being, not real man.
7) What was the tool used by these early Paleolithic men?
Answer: Stone axe
8) Who was the best known man during the Paleolithic age?
Answer: Neanderthal man
9) Where did the skeletons of Neanderthal man find out?
Answer: From Neander valley in Germany.
10) Where did the Neanderthal man live?
Answer: They lived in caves.
World History General Knowledge Quiz – 2
World History 1 1- 20
11) What was the important discovery made by the Neanderthal man?
Answer: The use of fire.
12) How did the Neanderthal man live?
Answer: Hunting, fishing and gathering wild fruits.
13) What kinds of tools were used by the Neanderthal man?
Answer: Knives, Spear heads, and throwing stones.
14) What kind of social life did the Neanderthal man have?
Answer: Lived in groups having the strongest as their head.
15) How did they dispose the dead?
Answer: They buried the dead.
16) While burying the dead, the clothes, tools and weapons of the dead man were also buried with him. What does it show?
Answer: They had some belief about some kind of life after death.
17) When did the Neanderthal man live?
Answer: Probably about fifty thousand years before.
18) Where Neanderthal men true men? (
Answer: They were generally accepted as to be the most near to human beings.
19) What were all the qualities that the Neanderthal man did not have?
Answer: They cannot stand erect nor hold their heads straight and incapable of speech.
20) Who were the important species of human beings lived on earth after Neanderthal men?
Answer: They were Cro-Magnons and Rhodesians.
World History General Knowledge Quiz – 3
World History 2 1- 30
21) Why did the Cro-Magnons be called so?
Answer: Their remains were found first from Cro-Magnon cave from France.
22) From where did the Cro-Magnons come to Europe?
Answer: They might have come from North Africa or South Asia.
23) When did the Cro-Magnon exist on the earth?
Answer: They existed about 35000 years ago.
24) The Cro-Magnons were superior to Neanderthals. What were the superior qualities they have?
Answer: He was more so near to modern man in shape. They were tall and erect and more civilized.
25) Where did the Cro-Magnons live?
Answer: They lived in caves.
26) The Cro-Magnons were more artistic. What was the proof for their artistic taste?
Answer: Pictures with many colors are still seen in the caves.
27) What was the social life that the Cro-Magnons had?
Answer: Greater interest in family life. Families joined together and formed clans.
28) How did the Cro-Magnons dispose the dead?
Answer: They buried the dead in strongly built caves.
29) What was the belief of the Cro-Magnons about the life after death?
Answer: They had faith in soul and life after death.
30) Could the Cro-Magnons be able to speak?
Answer: They could speak.