Politics Quiz Questions and Answers
Politics Quiz Questions Part 1
Politics Quiz 1 – 10
1) Which politician described Russia “A puzzle with in a mystery, wrapped up in an enigma”?
Answer: Winston Churchill.
2) What is the name of Queen Elizabeth II’s youngest son?
3) Who was the first Labor Prime Minister to form government in 1924?
Answer: Ramsay MacDonald.
4) Who lived at Lambeth Palace?
Answer: The Archbishop of Canterbury.
5) Who became the first non-Communist Polish Prime Minister since the 2nd world war in 1939?
Answer: Tadeusz Mazowiecki.
6) Name the first woman Prime Minister of Israel.
Answer: Golda Meir.
7) In which self-governing country in the world did women first obtain the right to vote in a national election?
Answer: New Zealand.
8) He was a British Socialist Politician who lived between 1897 and 1960 best known as the architect of the National Health Service?
Answer: Aneurin Bevan.
9) He was the German diplomat and statesman and was chief architect of the German Empire and was known as the Iron Chancellor. Who was he?
Answer: Otto von Bismarck.
10) Which politician was chiefly responsible for the creation of the British Police force as we know it?
Answer: Robert Peel.
Politics Quiz Questions Part 2
Politics Quiz 11 – 20
11) What is the name of the National Parliament of the Irish Republic?
Answer: Dail Eireann.
12) In which country is the Cortes Parliament?
13) Two Victorian politician were known as The People’s Tribune and Dizzy. Name them.
Answer: William Ewart Gladstone and Benjamin Disraeli.
14) In the World of International Alliances what is O. A. U?
Answer: The organization of African Unity.
15) What is the Icelandic Parliament called?
Answer: The Althing.
16) What is the collective name of the international agreements by all the member states of the European Community?
Answer: Treaties of Rome.
17) What are the two main political parties in the Republic of Ireland called?
Answer: Fianna Fail and Fine Gael.
18) For how many years is a French President elected?
Answer: Seven years.
19) Who was the founder of Christian Democratic Union (CDU) in West Germany?
Answer: Konrad Adenauer.
20) Who was the first President of Turkey?
Answer: Kemal Ataturk.
Politics Quiz Questions Part 3
Politics Quiz 21 – 30
21) George Bush was the President of USA during the period of _?
22) Who was the youngest Prime Minister in the history of Canada?
Answer: Joe Clark.
23) For fifteen years, who was India’s Prime Minister?
Answer: Indira Gandhi.
24) Who was the last king of Ethiopia?
Answer: Haile Selassie.
25) Who was the first president of Indonesia?
26) Who rebuilt the Democratism of Spain?
Answer: Juan Carlos.
27) Who was the first President of independent Belgian Congo?
Answer: Joseph Kasavubu.
28) Who banned slavery in America?
Answer: Abraham Lincoln.
29) Who was the first prime minister of Jamaica and the founder of People’s National Party?
Answer: Michael Manley.
30) Who was the Prince of Japan?
Answer: Prince Naruhito.