Online General Knowledge Quiz Questions Answers – Learn GK Online – GK Quiz and Answers
Online General Knowledge (GK) Quiz
1. What colour are the stars on the Hollywood Walk of Fame?
Pink (the writing is gold)
2. The Quadrilatero Della Moda is an upscale fashion district in which city?
3. Which land mammal has the largest eyes?
4. How many planets in our solar system have exactly one moon?
5. How many dice “pips” are there in total on the Domino’s Pizza logo?
6. Who is Barcelona’s all-time top goal scorer?
7. What was the second film produced by Pixar?
A Bug’s Life (1998)
8. Who is the longest serving British monarch in history?
Queen Elizabeth II
9. Which two letters are worth ten points in scrabble?
Q and Z
10. What are “zills”? Finger cymbals used by belly dancers; The smallest grade of surgical tweezers; or Words that contain all of the last three letters of the alphabet?
Finger cymbals used by belly dancers
GK Quiz Questions with Answers Part 2
1. What is the name for the offspring of a lion and a tigress?
2. Which is the most westerly capital city on continental Europe?
3. Which element is most often used for light bulb filaments?
4. Omar Little is a fictional character in which HBO drama series?
5. Conchiglie, Farfalle and Fusilli are all types of what?
6. How many people have run the 200 m in under 19 seconds?
Zero (Usain Bolt’s world record is 19.19 seconds)
7. What is the name of the flying island in Gulliver’s Travels?
8. Which statesman nearly died of pneumonia aged 11, was captured by Boers while travelling as a war correspondent, and was hit by a car while crossing Fifth Avenue, New York?
9. In which city is The Phantom of the Opera set?
10. Bruce Banner is the real name of which superhero?
Learn General Knowledge Online Part 3
1. Who was the Egyptian god of the underworld? Seth, Osiris, Ra, or Horus?
2. The ten tallest buildings in Germany are all located in which city?
3. Which former planet was demoted to dwarf-planet status in 2006?
4. Which actor has had roles in Les Miserables, The Prestige, and the X-men franchise?
5. The “Spiel des Jahres” award recognizes excellence in what kind of product?
6. Which is the only country to have played in every FIFA World Cup tournament?
7. What birthday is Bilbo Baggins celebrating at the beginning of The Lord of The Rings? 77th, 99th, 101st, or 111th?
111th (or “eleventy-first”)
8. Which monarch is said to have declared, “L’État, c’est moi” (“I am the State”)?
9. Complete the nickname of Apollo Creed in the Rocky film series:
The Count of Monte…Fisto (he has several other nicknames as well, including “The Master of Disaster”, “The King of Sting”, “The Dancing Destroyer” and “The Prince of Punch”.)
10. What colour is the €10 note?
General Knowledge Reference Quiz with Answers Part 4
1. What company was founded by Ingvar Kamprad (who grew up on Elmtaryd farm in Agunnaryd)
2. The Costa del Sol, Granada, Málaga, and Seville are all found in which Spanish region?
3. What could this science mnemonic help you to remember: “Harry He Likes Beer Bottle Cold, Not Over Frothy, No”?
The first ten elements in the periodic table
4. Which 1991 film won the Oscars for Best Picture, Best Actor, Best Actress, and Best Director?
The Silence of the Lambs
5. Which is the only inanimate sign of the zodiac?
6. Which Tennis Grand Slam takes place in mid-January?
The Australian Open
7. What colour carnation is associated with Oscar Wilde?
8. The Lion’s Mound monument in Belgium commemorates which battle?
9. Which song closes with the lines: “Planet Earth is blue/ And there’s nothing I can do.”?
Space Oddity (David Bowie)
10. What is wrapped around the candle in the Amnesty International logo?
Latest GK Quiz and Answers Part 5
1. A3 paper is half the size of A4 paper. True or False?
False. A3 paper is twice the size of A4 paper.
2. Moravia and Bohemia form part of what modern day country?
3. What is the largest moon in the Solar System?
Phobos, Titan, Titania, or Ganymede? Ganymede (Jupiter)
4. Jake Sully and Neytiri are lead characters in which 2009 film?
5. Which version of Windows, launched in 2015, has Microsoft described as an “operating system as a service”? Windows 10
6. What colour flag signifies “Let Car Pass” in Formula One? Yellow, Red, Green, or Blue?
7. Which George Orwell character shouts “Do it to Julia!” when a cage of rats is fitted to his face?
Winston Smith (in Nineteen Eighty-Four)
8. Who did Margaret Thatcher succeed as British Prime Minister?
9. Which artist designed the logo for Spanish lollipop brand “Chupa Chups”? S
10. Which colour is at the bottom edge of a rainbow?
Read: Learn GK