General Knowledge Quiz – GK Quiz Questions – Latest General Knowledge Quiz Questions with Answers – Improve Your GK
General Knowledge Quiz – GK Quiz Questions
1. In what month do American’s celebrate, “National Pizza Month”?
2. What is the sound caused by lightning?
3. On average, how long would you have to walk to burn off a Big Mac?
140 minutes of brisk walking.
4. What is Tiger Woods real name?
Eldrick Tont Woods.
5. Which main character in “Friends” spoke to the superintendent of Monica’s building about attending Yoga Classes?
6. This is the only snake that builds a nest for its eggs.
7. This person’s position in the Senate is largely ceremonial, with the exception of tie votes. He/She casts the deciding vote.
The Vice President.
8. Barack Obama was the first president to be born in which state?
9. This device can wake you up, but cannot tuck you in.
10. Which ocean covers 28% of the entire surface of the globe?
Latest General Knowledge Quiz Questions with Answers
11. This Food Network star lost their contract after a racial slur scandal in 2013
12. John Ritter was the son of which famous country singer?
13. The World Series between Dodgers-Yankees in 1991 was most memorable because of this
Only one run was scored during the game; that run being scored during the seventh inning.
14. What does a bell from Santa’s sleigh signify in the movie, “The Polar Express”?
The First Gift of Christmas.
15. What character in the film, “Alice in Wonderland”, was not portrayed in any of the books written by Lewis Carroll?
16. This movie topped the Box Office charts in 1993
Jurassic Park, grossing $357,067,947.
17. Who said, “and so the lion fell in love with the lamb” in the Twilight movie?
18. How does Lemony Snicket define “aberrant” at the end of the book “Book the First, The Bad Beginning”
Very, very wrong, and causing much grief (on page 162).
19. All of the “i”s during closing credits for this children’s movie are dotted with hearts
Care Bears, “Big Wish Movie.”
20. What is the literal meaning of Espresso?
Improve Your GK
21. Patrick Swayze and Jennifer Grey co-starred in this movie, which was the first movie to ever be rated PG-13
22. In a deck of cards, which King has a sword through his head?
The King of Hearts.
23. When was the first Apple computer released?
April 11, 1976.
24. When was Giacoma Casanova born?
April 2, 1725.
25. In 2005, this ice cream manufacturer started using Fairtrade goods for its ingredient list
Ben & Jerry’s.
26. Aztec emperor Montezuma drank 50 golden goblets of this every day. It was thick, dyed red, and flavored with chili peppers
27. Which US State is the only state that grows cacao beans commercially?
28. Who is famous for being the first to break the sound barrier?
Chuck Yeager – October 14, 1947.
29. In Disney’s, “The Lion King,” what type of animal is Zazu?
A red-billed Hornbill.
30. What was Angelina Jolie’s character’s name in the movie, “Gone in Sixty Seconds”
Learn General Knowledge
31. In the movie, “Pretty Woman”, what does Vivian say to Edward when he finds her using floss?
Yeah? So? I had all those strawberry seeds and you shouldn’t neglect your gums.
32. In the children’s song, “On Top of Spaghetti” what was lost when somebody sneezed?
My poor meatball.
33. Who was the Vice-President in 1992?
34. What group sang the song, “Walk like an Egyptian?”
35. Poland Spring Bottled Water comes from 8 natural springs in the Pine Tree State, which state is this?
36. Whose senior picture had the inscription, “Billboard charts; here I come! – a hopeful pipe dream from an ordinary Jersey kid.”
37. This flu virus made headlines in 2009
38. Glitter Gulch is a strip club in this popular US City
39. She was the last pharaoh of Ancient Egypt and she died in 30 BC.
40. This fruit floats because 25% of its volume is air?
Online GK – General Knowledge Quiz Questions
41. What is the real name of U2 singer, Bono?
Paul David Hewson.
42. What was the health problem that Mother Teresa had in September 1989?
A second Heart Attack.
43. A war started between El Salvador and Honduras after an unpopular referee call in 1969 in which sport?
44. Who won an unprecedented four gold medals in the 1936 Olympics?
45. In the Bible, who was Esther’s Father?
46. How much snow fell at the Heavenly Ski Resort, located in California, from January 1st, 2017 to January 31st 2017?
24.75 feet of snow.
47. What holiday is celebrated in Japan on March 14th?
White Day (when men give women gifts that are 3x the value of the Valentine gift given by the women on Valentine’s Day).
48. If you were to make a life size sculpture of a giraffe from scrap metal, what would be the best item to use for the neck?
Air Conditioning Duct.
49. This gas, identified by the letter F on the Periodic Table, is the most reactive non metal of all chemical elements?
50. What is Jack Sparrow’s last line in “Dead Man’s Chest”?