Famous Pen Names and Nicknames Quiz Questions
1) Who is known as DC?
Answer: Benjamin Disraeli.
2) Joseph Vissarionovich was a famous statesman. In which name did he become famous?
Answer: Joseph Stalin.
3) What is the other name of Charles Lamp?
4) In which name Cristobal Colon is known?
Answer: Christopher Columbus.
5) Who was known by the nickname Q?
Answer: Sir Arthur Keller Koch.
6) In which name Mary Ann Evans is known?
Answer: George Eliot.
7) What is the real name of Lewis Carroll?
Answer: Charles Lutwidge Dodgson.
8) The writer who became famous by the name O. Henry?
Answer: William Sydney Porter.
9) What was the pen name of Samuel L. Clemens who was a famous American?
Answer: Mark Twain.
10) What was the pen name of Catherine Beauchamp?
Answer: Catherine Mansfield.
11) What is the name of famous French dramatist who used to write by the name Moliere?
Answer: Jean-Baptiste Poquelin.
12) What is the real name of the spy Mata Hari?
Answer: Margaretha Geertruida.
13) What is the pen name of Maxim Gorky?
Answer: Alexei Maximovich Peshkov.
14) Who is known as ‘Light of Asia’?
Answer: Gautama Buddha.
15) Who is known as ‘Gurudev’?
Answer: Rabindranath Tagore.
Famous Pen Names General Knowledge
16) Who became famous by the name Voltaire?
Answer: Francois-Marie Arouet.
17) Who was known as ‘little corporal’?
18) Who became famous by the name ‘Saki’?
Answer: H. H. Munro.
19) Who was known as ‘Pelvis’?
Answer: Elvis Presley.
20) Whose pen name is Kaj Munk?
Answer: Kaj Harald Leininger Munk.
21) Who is known as ‘alpha of the plough’?
Answer: Alfred George Gardiner.
22) Who is called ‘poet of the nature’?
Answer: William Wordsworth.
23) Who is known as ‘tiger from the snow’
Answer: Tenzing Norgay.
24) What is the pen name of Arthur Llewelyn Jones?
Answer: Arthur Machen.
25) Whose pen name is Maxbrand?
Answer: Frederick Faust.
26) What was the real name Sax Romar who was an English writer of crime?
Answer: Arthur Sarsfield Ward.
27) Whos pen name is Ariyon?
Answer: E.k. Chesterton.
28) Which cricket player is known as Prince of Bengal?
Answer: Sourav Ganguli.
29) What is the pen name of Alphons Louis Constant?
Answer: Eliphas Levi.
30) Who is the American musician who became famous by the name Cannonball?
Answer: Julian Aderlar.